Voice Packs for Sexlab Extra Voices and Estrus

Okay, sorry if this is me just having a brain fart but I just don't know what to do with these files.  There's so many and with the dependencies and all I just don't know where to start.

I'm using Mod Organizer.

Here's what I did so far:

-Installed SexLab Extra Voices

-Installed SexLab Sound Fx Replacer

-Installed SexLabOral-SoundFXMatureFull

-Installed SexLab MixedupJim voices for Extra Voices (though I dunno what this one does)

After this, I'm lost.

I want to install the Tammi one.  Do I have to install SLVoiceReplacer found in this Download section?  It says it's only for the first 4 girls (Leah, Michelle, etc).

What about the Tammi one?  It doesn't match the normal structure and MO asks me to pick the "Data" folder.

I'd like to also use the Estrus version of Tammi.   

I saw you're supposed to maybe unpack one of the mods and then repack THEN add to MO but with all the extra mods (SexLabOral, MixedupJim, SLVoiceReplacer) I don't know which I'm supposed to unpack and repack and which goes where and which is gonna overwrite which and then after trying to figure this out I need a drink. X_X

Any help would be much appreciated.

This mod looks very cool and I look forward to testing it.

Download  SexLab Extra Voices

Download Tammi pack

1.) In the SexLab Extra Voices folder navigate to this directory Sound\fx\SexLab\

2.) Now you will see folders named VoiceSlot 1-10 (Female) Choose only 1

3.) Place the contents of Tammi Pack into whichever Slot you choose

4.) When you start your game go to the Sexlab MCM menu and go to the last tab and select Register Voice something etc.

5.) Now go Back to the Sexlab MCM menu and choose and Enable VoiceSlot Your # (female) and select it for your player character.

That should be about it enjoy ;)

Do you still need to get a sound editing programme that SexLab Extra Voicers requires? Or is it now as simple as your instructions provide?

Okay, sorry if this is me just having a brain fart but I just don't know what to do with these files.  There's so many and with the dependencies and all I just don't know where to start.

I'm using Mod Organizer.

Here's what I did so far:

-Installed SexLab Extra Voices

-Installed SexLab Sound Fx Replacer

-Installed SexLabOral-SoundFXMatureFull

-Installed SexLab MixedupJim voices for Extra Voices (though I dunno what this one does)

After this, I'm lost.

I want to install the Tammi one.  Do I have to install SLVoiceReplacer found in this Download section?  It says it's only for the first 4 girls (Leah, Michelle, etc).

What about the Tammi one?  It doesn't match the normal structure and MO asks me to pick the "Data" folder.

I'd like to also use the Estrus version of Tammi.   

I saw you're supposed to maybe unpack one of the mods and then repack THEN add to MO but with all the extra mods (SexLabOral, MixedupJim, SLVoiceReplacer) I don't know which I'm supposed to unpack and repack and which goes where and which is gonna overwrite which and then after trying to figure this out I need a drink. X_X

Any help would be much appreciated.

This mod looks very cool and I look forward to testing it.

Download  SexLab Extra Voices

Download Tammi pack

1.) In the SexLab Extra Voices folder navigate to this directory Sound\fx\SexLab\

2.) Now you will see folders named VoiceSlot 1-10 (Female) Choose only 1

3.) Place the contents of Tammi Pack into whichever Slot you choose

4.) When you start your game go to the Sexlab MCM menu and go to the last tab and select Register Voice something etc.

5.) Now go Back to the Sexlab MCM menu and choose and Enable VoiceSlot Your # (female) and select it for your player character.

That should be about it enjoy ;)

Ahhh thank you.

Worked... kinda... The new voice plays fine but I keep hearing a "beep" between each sound file.

Think I saw something about it in one of the mods' description.

Will check those.

Thank you again.

Ahhh thank you.

Worked... kinda... The new voice plays fine but I keep hearing a "beep" between each sound file.

Will check those.

Thank you again.

That beep you're hearing is probably the male voice extra slots, Remember to disable all voice slots you're not using because they only have beeping noises in them as placeholders. The NPC's will randomly choose from that list

Do you still need to get a sound editing programme that SexLab Extra Voicers requires? Or is it now as simple as your instructions provide?

What are you talking about exactly?

Ahhh thank you.

Will check those.

Thank you again.

That beep you're hearing is probably the male voice extra slots, Remember to disable all voice slots you're not using because they only have beeping noises in them as placeholders. The NPC's will randomly choose from that list

Yup, that was it :3

This mod is really nifty.  Love it!

Sorry for not being clear, you said you needed  SL Extra voices mod along with whatever voice pack you wanted to use. SL Extra voices requires you to have an audio editing program:

Very simple really, hopefully you already have nice batch of sounds to work with or spoken words! 

First things first, download Audacity or any audio editing program that is quite decent, I use Adobe Audition myself. Tweak the sounds to your liking. You should also be concerned with how loud your sounds are, try editing the volume in your audio editor to your desired levels. Absolute must, save your .WAV files at 44100Hz Mono 16-Bit Uncompressed!

Or is that only needed if you are making your own sound? 

Or is that only needed if you are making your own sound? 

Exactly if you wanted to make a sound pack yourself you would of course need an audio editing program :)

• 4 weeks later...

Installation
You will need to install the voice packs manually. Simply place the contents of the zip files in to which ever voice slot from Sexlab Extra Voices you want...

---

Since I'm using Mod Organizer, I put them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\SexLab Extra Voices 1.1b\Sound\fx\SexLab    in the various voice slot files.

I disabled the various male voice slots in the sexlab menu but I still get beeps.  I'm just trying to narrow this down:  did I put the files in the right place?

*edit*

Do I need to disable the voice slots associated with the folders in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\Sound\Voice\SexLab.esm ?

*edit*

Likewise, for Estrus I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\Estrus\sound\fx and deleted the folder there (jbezorg), replacing it by dragging and dropping from Tammi - Estrus.rar

Is that right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great stuff. Just want to point out Alice and Holly or Voiceslot 4 and 6 from the All-In-One pack does not overwrite all the original sound files from Sexlab Extra Voices and will play the beeping noise inbetween the voices. You will need to manually remove those sound files.

That's strange will have to check that out.

In the individual files Holly only has 13 sound files as well instead of 15 like the est, actually correction it does have 15 but No.14 and 15 are both beeps? Can you delete these files or just copy another number and make them 14 and 15?

You can simply delete them or overwrite them with a different sound effect :)

In the individual files Holly only has 13 sound files as well instead of 15 like the est, actually correction it does have 15 but No.14 and 15 are both beeps? Can you delete these files or just copy another number and make them 14 and 15?

You can simply delete them or overwrite them with a different sound effect :)

So for example copying I dunno sound file 12 and 13 pasting them to desktop and renaming them 14 and 15 would work fine?

So for example copying I dunno sound file 12 and 13 pasting them to desktop and renaming them 14 and 15 would work fine?

Yep, that simple :)

Yep, that simple :)

Thank you very much for your time!

no worries...i'm now following this topic so should get alerts when new posts are made :)

Jim, what is missing from your resume, and something that would be great...would be a really good cum fx replacer for SL.  Just 2 .wav files needed for the fxOrgasm01 folder compared to the many you did for fxOral.  Would the best sound pack maker on here (IMO) be interested in making one?

Cheers

Jim, what is missing from your resume, and something that would be great...would be a really good cum fx replacer for SL.  Just 2 .wav files needed for the fxOrgasm01 folder compared to the many you did for fxOral.  Would the best sound pack maker on here (IMO) be interested in making one?

Cheers

I'll see what I can do :)

Couple of squishy squirts coming up!

Cheers

I'll see what I can do :)

Couple of squishy squirts coming up!

Yay! Looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...

ok tried this out and so far everything seems to be working good

only minor complaint I would have is the volume is lower than default ( I can still hear it but the difference is noticeable).

like what is done so far

good job.

:D

ok tried this out and so far everything seems to be working good

only minor complaint I would have is the volume is lower than default ( I can still hear it but the difference is noticeable).

like what is done so far

good job.

:D

Thanks for your feedback, glad you are enjoying it :)

• 3 months later...

Ahhh thank you.

Will check those.

Thank you again.

Yup, that was it :3

This mod is really nifty.  Love it!

This was exactly what i was looking for. The beeping sound that is, lol. Disabling those "empty" male sounds fixed everything. Ah! I just love this forums. Thanks.