Alignment keys not working, PapyrusUtil error, Creature mods *All Fixed*

I got this huge issue fixed with the new PapyrusUtil.dll error that everyones been having and the bugged scripts for everything including the controls for sexlab being all *esc* as well as the alignment movement not working anymore. And not knowing that Nasty critters was the only thing needed for creature sex because its a combined version of all the other creature files so you can have sex with horses and animals etc. There needs to be a revised and heavily updated tutorial on how to install sexlab flawlessly for those who just want the standard. As well as a follow up on how to install a good normal version of Nude females with UNP-UNPB and not have changed faces to anime looking types etc. For me the standard and normal vanilla look feels more real for me. And it appeals to many people more over then the Anime stuff. But everyone has there preferences. But I think a standard version should at least be the norm to be in sexlab standards for new users.

With coming back from a long time of doing stuff in RL I think a new tutorial with many of todays changes of mods needs to be addressed. As I and many others are getting frustrated with all the stuff thats up but not knowing what conflicts with what and having to read every forum post of every mod were installing and getting confused with what goes with what. I literally put Nasty Critters along with Nude creatures etc with Beasiality extras and all those old mods completely killing my game and load order and having to re-do from scratch. Not knowing I only needed one. I was extremely confused last night.

So without delay anymore heres what this topic is about.

"Main problem I had." As everything from the problem I had to how it was fixed. Unedited posts from myself submitting the problem all in one post.

I have everything working awesomely except the alignment keys are bugged and won't work for some reason. Is there any mods that are doing this? I have seen that there is an issue with not being able to realign characters because the keys even if you change them to better ones they won't move characters.

Load Order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
CMNewCompanions.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp=1
Tamriel Reloaded Flora.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
Rayg_AshstormNoSnow.esp=1
CraftableClothes.esp=1
Skymo-Dawn.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabGenderChange.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
DrSKnapsacks.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp=1
BandolierForNPCsCheaperBandoliers_BalancedWeight_Dawnguard.esp=0
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
Personal Camp 2.esp=1
JNL - Lots More Followers.esp=1
CMNewCompanions.esp=1
alb084ImmersiveFollowers.esp=1
FollowerCompatibility.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
moveit.esp=0
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
AK- Clothe Dead NPCs.esp=1
GR123 Knights Templar.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

I literally do not know. :\ 

Also someone needs to update SOS because I literally had to reinstall the SKSE .dlls for Sexlab because it stopped the framework from working altogether with all the mods. it gave me the PapyrusUitl.dll error or whatever in game.

"Now for how it got fixed."

Fixed it almost right away with reinstalling the frameworks Full scripts and SKSE folders by just reinstalling over everything from other mods like SOS. They should probably fix that problem. So just reput everything from the sexlab framework *Scripts folder and SKSE folder* and overwrite them in the data folder overwriting what SOS put in.

Also what needs to be updated is Nasty Critters being the only download you should get for doing stuff with Creatures and sex as its a combination of nude creatures, creature features, I think beastility extras, and hentaicreatures. As that confused me from the main tutorials when i tried reinstalling everything again after being gone for a long time.

To fix the PapyrusUtil error place the Sexlab.esm below SOS Schlongs of Skyrim.esm and basically everything else. It must be lower then other .ESM's as said when the error comes up.

Looks kind of like this. Took of a quarter of my load order here to show others.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
CMNewCompanions.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1

Still in progress. Please add your own flavour in what was missed or what should be put in.

To fix the PapyrusUtil error place the Sexlab.esm below SOS Schlongs of Skyrim.esm and basically everything else. It must be lower then other .ESM's as said when the error comes up.

No. SexLab and SOS's load order matter practically no amount whatsoever.

The important thing is to put SexLab after SOS in Mod Organizer's left window pane, or if using NMM (gross) then reinstall SexLab after installing SOS. In either case you are ensuring SexLab's version of StorageUtil.dll overwrites the version provided in SOS.

This has been reiterated time, after time, after time in many threads.

Your load order for esp/esm's practically doesn't matter in the slightest little bit when it comes to SexLab. I am yet to see a case where load order is remotely relevant in any support case, with the only exception being the person posting their load order providing the information that they have incompatible mods installed or missing mod dependencies, something completely irrelevant to load order itself.

Use LOOT for load order, deal with whatever order it gives you. End of story when it comes to load order and SexLab.

Loot completely screws up the load order though for me. And it went away when Sexlab.esm was lowered. Not the Esp's themselves. Or I am missing that it was fixed when I reinstalled Sexlab Frameworks Scripts and SKSE folders. I remember when doing the loadorder for the ESM's that it went away when sexlabs ESM was at the bottom lowest. But load order is overall the most important thing for your game to work properly.

And isn't load order the most important overall? LOOT I used it once and it flew everything all over the place screwing up the entire order and making game crash. But anyways, SOS needs updating and these issues would never of existed. :P

Anyways I got it all fixed on my end. Its already helped some people to! :) Some of us still don't use LOOT. Its new to me and I am used to the old NMM and Wyrebash techniques.

Archived