RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

This might be a stupid question but i know with vanilla skyrim using "showracemenu" on any character over level 1 can cause issues with racial perks and stuff.

Is that still an issue using RM?

I want to go in and tweak some overlays but I am afraid it might mess something up seeing as how I'm level 15.

Only a problem if you change race or sex, should be fine otherwise.

This might be a stupid question but i know with vanilla skyrim using "showracemenu" on any character over level 1 can cause issues with racial perks and stuff.

I want to go in and tweak some overlays but I am afraid it might mess something up seeing as how I'm level 15.

Only a problem if you change race or sex, should be fine otherwise.

how about this? :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394/?

I actually have this installed

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9458/?

I was more checking for the sake of curiosity in case I wanted to edit on the fly really quickly.

Oh, you spoke to the man himself? Didn't see vert mention something like this anywhere.

I assume he's still working on the next version which include the fix?

Nope, just watching his repo on github. You can apply this fix I pulled out of his repo for myself, just don't forget to delete it when new FF will come out

Dang, still isn't working for me after applying the fix. Still getting the default face saved to the alcove :(

Must be some conflict with another mod -- the previous version of Racemenu works fine with FF. Maybe something with the skeleton?

Have you moved the file into proper place? Into the Data/source/ folder

Uhh... Isn't it supposed to go to Data/scripts/ ?

I'm getting:

[12/15/2014 - 11:04:41PM] ERROR: Method RegisterForNiNodeUpdate not found on RaceMenu. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [RaceMenu (32000800)].RaceMenu.RegisterEvents() - "racemenu.psc" Line 94
    [RaceMenu (32000800)].RaceMenu.OnStartup() - "racemenu.psc" Line 101
    [RaceMenu (32000800)].RaceMenu.OnGameReload() - "racemenu.psc" Line 213
    [alias Player on quest RaceMenu (32000800)].RaceMenuLoad.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "racemenuload.psc" Line 4

With v3b12. Is it expected? A v2-based mod no longer supported?

I'm getting:

[12/15/2014 - 11:04:41PM] ERROR: Method RegisterForNiNodeUpdate not found on RaceMenu. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[alias Player on quest RaceMenu (32000800)].RaceMenuLoad.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "racemenuload.psc" Line 4

That's normal, script function that doesn't exist in SKSE yet.

I'm getting:

stack:

That's normal, script function that doesn't exist in SKSE yet.

Import Part Matcher

http://i.imgur.com/eYNmerH.jpg

Seems a little bit complicated, but it's meant for when you import a Nif you need to match the geometry, normally this could be just 'detected' but sometimes there are parts that have the exact same geometry.

When the name is green it means the geometry matches.

Red means the geometry does not match and will not be used

Gray means the geometry is either explicitly ignored, has no valid match, or is unused

unused means it's matched with an undefined part, this happens when your Internal Destination count is larger than your External Source, it will fill the list with "Undefined" to match the count of the Internal Destination, these are not used but instead are used as placeholders for matching.

Import Part Matcher

http://i.imgur.com/eYNmerH.jpg

Seems a little bit complicated, but it's meant for when you import a Nif you need to match the geometry, normally this could be just 'detected' but sometimes there are parts that have the exact same geometry.

When the name is green it means the geometry matches.

Red means the geometry does not match and will not be used

Gray means the geometry is either explicitly ignored, has no valid match, or is unused

unused means it's matched with an undefined part, this happens when your Internal Destination count is larger than your External Source, it will fill the list with "Undefined" to match the count of the Internal Destination, these are not used but instead are used as placeholders for matching.

When is this used/needed and how do you get to this window? I dont see any hotkeys for import parts on that screenshot.

When is this used/needed and how do you get to this window? I dont see any hotkeys for import parts on that screenshot.

I've temporarily rebound Export Head to import instead for testing.

It's for importing geometry from NIF

prGKt5b.jpg

up86XbJ.jpg

HP6NZoG.jpg

The last screenshot is slightly different because I made masks apply to importing so you can maintain the neck seam by masking it first.

That is looking really good. So if i understand this you can import nif, modify it and export it...

Just a quick question: in theory is it possible to to do same with body/armor (import body nif,  add path to hdtdefaultbbp.xml , and export it) ? Im just thinking about a way to get rid of the need to use havok object or its substitute havok physic items and the need to do this manualy.

Got a problem with the newest version. I cannot save my presets in the preset tab. Or rather, pressing the "E"-Button in the savewindow (where I can give it a name and stuff) does not work, nor clicking with the mouse on Accept itself. But I can cancel the procedure. Have I overread something here in the thread? Or have I forgotten something? ^^''

Besides that I am really overwhelmed how this mod is developing. And I am really glad to see RM gets his own head morphing. No real reason for me to ever go back to ECE (not that ECE is bad). In conjunction with CITRUS Heads this is just awesome. 

Got a problem with the newest version. I cannot save my presets in the preset tab. Or rather, pressing the "E"-Button in the savewindow (where I can give it a name and stuff) does not work, nor clicking with the mouse on Accept itself. But I can cancel the procedure. Have I overread something here in the thread? Or have I forgotten something? ^^''

Besides that I am really overwhelmed how this mod is developing. And I am really glad to see RM gets his own head morphing. No real reason for me to ever go back to ECE (not that ECE is bad). In conjunction with CITRUS Heads this is just awesome. 

First you have to click outside of text input box then E will stop being a letter and become a command to save.

Mouse will also work once you are no longer in text input mode.

There was a problem that you couldnt save if you dont have at least one preset already it should be fixed in later builds.

First you have to click outside of text input box then E will stop being a letter and become a command to save.

Mouse will also work once you are no longer in text input mode.

There was a problem that you couldnt save if you dont have at least one preset already it should be fixed in later builds.

Just clicking outside the text did not work. But I added an old preset file, and when I click on that, I can create new presets then. 

Thanks for the help. :)

Getting an immediate CTD when clicking onto the sculpt tab.  I also only show 12 of 15 sliders.

[12/16/2014 - 07:08:22PM] Error: Array index 128 is out of range (0-127)stack:	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.AddSlider() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 391	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnSliderRequest() - "RaceMenuPluginWeapons.psc" Line 649	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnMenuInitialized() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 275[12/16/2014 - 07:08:22PM] Error: Array index 129 is out of range (0-127)stack:	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.AddSlider() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 391	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnSliderRequest() - "RaceMenuPluginWeapons.psc" Line 652	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnMenuInitialized() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 275

Getting an immediate CTD when clicking onto the sculpt tab.  I also only show 12 of 15 sliders.

[12/16/2014 - 07:08:22PM] Error: Array index 128 is out of range (0-127)stack:	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.AddSlider() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 391	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnSliderRequest() - "RaceMenuPluginWeapons.psc" Line 649	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnMenuInitialized() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 275[12/16/2014 - 07:08:22PM] Error: Array index 129 is out of range (0-127)stack:	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.AddSlider() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 391	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnSliderRequest() - "RaceMenuPluginWeapons.psc" Line 652	[RaceMenuPluginWeapons (52000803)].RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnMenuInitialized() - "RaceMenuBase.psc" Line 275

Update XPMSE2 that is fixed in 2.2 and 2.2+ is for RM3

Can't wait to see the new version live :)

You know without all you modder's hard work, skyrim would still look like this:

SR-npc-Arcadia.jpg

Oh God!!!              Kill It With Fire!!!!!!

Cougars need some luvin too.

Oh Wasn't Talking About Her Being Old, I Was Talking About How Bad The Bethesda's Proportions Are, Mind You It's Not As Horrid As Their Earlier Stuff (Shudders At Fallout/Oblivion) But It's Still Pretty Bad, Not To Mention The Low Res Blocky Pixels Involved...

Archived