Were Convicts supposed to be friendly?

Antonio121989

Hi, I am new here, and I bought the game to use some mods I found here and in nexus. I never played the game without it so i don't know if it is supposed to be like this, but When I arrive in primm and I see a convict instead of it attack me as the cratures do they stay friendly until I shoot them, and even so only the ones near gets hostile, the other more far are still friendly. Maybe is because my character is a girl.

This are the mods I use, does any of them can make it?

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[ ] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[ ] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutSoliciting.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game).esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[ ] SexoutLactation.esp
[X] AlienSymbiot.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[ ] SunnyCompanion.esp
[ ] SexoutSex.esp
[ ] SexoutEpidemic.esp
[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

I even helped the guy in GoodSprings and get in the bad side of the Powder Gangers, but even so the convicts keep being friendly until I shoot them.

I don't use Sexout, so it might be this? I know the two convicts near the Nevada Police buidling don't attack on sight even though they are

technically still "enemies" towards the player...maybe that script is being transferred to these ones in Primm? Do they show up red on the

radar even though they don't attack?

I have this on my recent playtrough for the first time. all the convicts in prim stay friendly except of the named on in 'bison steves' with the flamethrower. He atacked me on sight, and as I didn't let him do it, all the other convicts went hostile, too. Later the two convicts outside stayed friendly. They where killed later by some of the people in primm, maybe the new sheriff.

Well, as I have written, in all my games they where hostile as soon as I entered primm. So what has changed till then? I have 'Sexout Soliciting' installed, 'Sexout Tryout' has a new version and I have YUP installed for the first time. As I have a non english version of FNV and for the first time the convicts are called english: 'convicts' in my game one mod must have edited them. I have installed the german YUP and as far as I know Tryout doesn't touch primm, I guess it could be 'soliciting'. Maybe we should ask there.

Its come up a couple of times with some mods. For example, the Powdergangers start Neutral by default, but some mods (A World of pain for example) put in a few mobs that can self triger to attack you on sight if you did not side with them in Goodsprings Even if you just walked out and did not even go visit Ringo. And I If I remember correctly, originaly Project nevada had a thing where if you were low carma generic "Evil" NPCs would not attack you on sight.

Archived