Aradia Lingerie Dress +4 Colors,Topless Version And Oily Version CBBE TBBP Bodyslide Compatible

View File

Aradia Lingerie Conversion

+ 4 colors + Topless version

and Oily Body Version

Can be Crafted or Type Help Lingerie in Console

Requires my oily body package for the Oily Version

And Xp32 Skeleton

Has Always Kawaii Dance time to show all colors

Credits

Aradia for Original work

Caliente for bodyslide

• 3 weeks later...

Love all your work, actually downloading another of yours right now.  I have an odd problem with this package - on the armors with a top, I see the bra being equipped then unequiped almost automatically.  I have oddles and oodles of mods so I can only imagine something is reserving slot 56 (where nifscope tells me the bra is located) but changing it to 58 didn't help either.  Anyone else run into this?  Thanks!

Love all your work, actually downloading another of yours right now.  I have an odd problem with this package - on the armors with a top, I see the bra being equipped then unequiped almost automatically.  I have oddles and oodles of mods so I can only imagine something is reserving slot 56 (where nifscope tells me the bra is located) but changing it to 58 didn't help either.  Anyone else run into this?  Thanks!

If you have devious devices installed check under the devices underneath in the mcm options for it, set it to non for 56 and it should then show.

If you have devious devices installed check under the devices underneath in the mcm options for it, set it to non for 56 and it should then show.

Sadly, its a brand new game so I have nothing equipped and the Devices Underneath page lists every slot as "None (Disabled)".  However, going into nifscope and reassigning the bra values to slot 32 worked.  Still strange.  Thanks!

- Edit:  nevermind, I had a blonde moment.  Everything works.  For those that have the same problem, pay attention to Varithina's fix!

Sadly, its a brand new game so I have nothing equipped and the Devices Underneath page lists every slot as "None (Disabled)".  However, going into nifscope and reassigning the bra values to slot 32 worked.  Still strange.  Thanks!

- Edit:  nevermind, I had a blonde moment.  Everything works.  For those that have the same problem, pay attention to Varithina's fix!

:lol:  Not my fix, its somewhere in the devious devices thread, I had the same problem with the Rouge armour by aradia doing the same thing, after searching for the answer that's the fix I found, but glad it helped.

And we all have blonde moments :-/.