Guest Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 Hello ! ZazoyBoy asked me to post he's downloads here, at loverslab. All credits go to him. New : In Love Set ZazoyBoy say : A cute romantic pack for males. Let your sims show their love in public ! Tank meshes by LumiaLover Download Now ! Follow him on tumblr if you like this _______________________________________________ The third : Transparent Wet Brief ZazoyBoy say : The third : Transparent Wet Brief I have convert & improved this brief based on a sims 3 CC by studio954. Download Now ! Help him, and follow himon tumblr if you like this _______________________________________________ He's Second creation : Revealing NightWing : ZazoyBoy say : My second creation : Revealing NightWing ! Based on the nightwing costume by Maclimes . You will find it at “Accessory>Socks” category . Download Now ! Follow him on tumblr if you like this _______________________________________________ He's first S4CC : Royal Sexy Prince Set : ZazoyBoy say : Hi everyone ! This is my very first sims 4 CC . Its not very beautiful, but i consider that’s good for the first . I hope you like it ! Its inspired by this artwork . Download now !
Guest Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 New : Revealing NightWing : ZazoyBoy say : My second creation : Revealing NightWing ! Based on the nightwing costume by Maclimes . You will find it at “Accessory>Socks” category . Download Now ! Follow him on tumblr if you like this
Guest Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 New : Transparent Wet Brief ZazoyBoy say : The third : Transparent Wet Brief I have convert & improved this brief based on a sims 3 CC by studio954. Download Now ! Help him, and follow himon tumblr if you like this
Guest Posted November 22, 2014 Posted November 22, 2014 New : In Love Set : ZazoyBoy say : A cute romantic pack for males. Let your sims show their love in public ! Tank meshes by LumiaLover Download Now ! Follow him on tumblr if you like this
SimBuscus Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 Great job. Thanks for reupload here.I hope ZazoyBoy creates somthing new in near future.
tightcorsette Posted April 27, 2015 Posted April 27, 2015 Of course "sexy males" always refers to homoerotic things. Can't the ladies ever admire a man's muscular backside without it being aimed at the men?
gonny7 Posted June 8, 2015 Posted June 8, 2015 The links don't work. ZazoyBoy seems to have deleted his tumblr. Could someone please reupload this stuff someone? It's all great! Be a shame to lose it.
Guest Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 Links are broken ... The links don't work. ZazoyBoy seems to have deleted his tumblr. Could someone please reupload this stuff someone? It's all great! Be a shame to lose it. please repost it!!! why links are broken!? Sorry, it feel like ZazoyBoy has decided to stop his activities without saying a word . And sorry, i don't play sims anymore, and have deleted these files from my computer , so i can't reupload it.
BellumDei Posted July 19, 2017 Posted July 19, 2017 *necromancing* Does anybody have this mods and are willing to share? I've already searched for reblogs of this modder's tumblr but only found one working link :/ Posting here 'cuz it's the original thread, but I guess it's more of a wcif?? Sorry admins Edit: grammar/stuff
DisturbedMoron Posted September 19, 2017 Posted September 19, 2017 *also necromancing* The wet briefs mod looks too good to stay dead Anyone?
Missartistic Posted September 20, 2017 Posted September 20, 2017 I wanted this cc too but I guess it's gone forever.
zariqazlan Posted July 23, 2018 Posted July 23, 2018 Hey I don't if people still looking for these cc but I actually managed to download some from zazoyboys original tumblr when he first posted it. I only have Revealing Nightwing and Royal Sexy Prince Set. Hope this helps! 0_ZazoyBoy_Maclimes_ExposedNightwingCollection.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceBoots.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceGloves.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceJockStrap.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceTop.package
deathbywesker Posted July 23, 2018 Posted July 23, 2018 1 hour ago, zariqazlan said: Thank you for sharing, you're a life saver! ?
AlexSimsSex Posted November 19, 2018 Posted November 19, 2018 is it just me or Zariqazlan's links don't work...
Nico_di_Angelo Posted December 13, 2018 Posted December 13, 2018 The Tumbler has been nuked, is there another way to get the stuff?
zariqazlan Posted December 15, 2018 Posted December 15, 2018 For everyone who can't download through the links, here is a google drive link to ZazoyBoy's CCs that I have. I want to mention that the prince jockstrap doesn't work with the latest update so I removed it. It just appeared invisible. I didn't manage to download all his CCs but here they are. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZI_f_jtPE7Y8lz_cYoCE2gt2YuNFIIqo?usp=sharing On 7/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, zariqazlan said: Hey I don't if people still looking for these cc but I actually managed to download some from zazoyboys original tumblr when he first posted it. I only have Revealing Nightwing and Royal Sexy Prince Set. Hope this helps! 0_ZazoyBoy_Maclimes_ExposedNightwingCollection.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceBoots.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceGloves.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceJockStrap.package 0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceTop.package
Dai Dai Lo Posted July 5, 2019 Posted July 5, 2019 On 12/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, zariqazlan said: For everyone who can't download through the links, here is a google drive link to ZazoyBoy's CCs that I have. I want to mention that the prince jockstrap doesn't work with the latest update so I removed it. It just appeared invisible. I didn't manage to download all his CCs but here they are. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZI_f_jtPE7Y8lz_cYoCE2gt2YuNFIIqo?usp=sharing Hi, this is a few months old, but I just thought I'd point out that you can fix the Prince Jockstrap (and various other similar invisible cc) using the batch fix in Sims4Studio. Just select Content Management, then Batch Fixes, then CAS, then Fix Male Underwear/Swimsuit EA Recolors Missing Mesh, then input the location of the CC and after a moment, Studio will fix the item. It works with a number of older CC that appears invisible from a variety of creators
BellumDei Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 On 7/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, RobRossiFan said: wet briefs anyone? You mean this? 0_ZazoyBoy_TransparentUnderwears.package
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.