Maid Suit & Bikini & Neko Headset & Cute Helm O_O CBBE TBBP Bodyslide Compatible

View File

Maid Suit with a Bikini

+ neko headset and 3 funny helms

All Craftable or type help maid in console for id

Requires hdt physics,xp32 skeleton

Has always heres some kawaii Dances Showing everything =p

credits

fox6000, caliente

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Requires hdt physics,xp32 skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

So I fired it up today along with some other armors I've been holding on for a few days and I noticed that the gloves and both of the bikini items seem to be invisible on my character.

I thought that (At least the bikini) could have been there but my character's body is a bit bigger than the clothes themselves,so I used Ebonyflesh followed by Invisibility to make my body look like um....a transparent body? Not sure how to really explain it (It just make me see the armor piece through the body which helps me to spot some clipping issues) but I found nothing hiding under her skin.

Not sure what is the problem but I wanted to give you my feedback.

sounds like more conflict to me, i didnt have this problem

i however had insane issues with lace dress when i went a bit pervert and reinstall all sexlab mods

or make sure you dont have another armor with a body, part hooked on

i am trying a different way of doing CK to be able to have all parts on 1 mesh if not i can't really do feet and hands

but that means that the body is hooked on every single pieces

but will only show up with 1 of them, so you got to make sure the body under it is same size if you dont wear the part with the body on it

• 4 weeks later...