[Sims 3] Corset and Garterbelt

Corset and Garterbelt

post-535934-0-06741100-1415079207_thumb.jpg

(afTopEp7Ruffle and afBodyEP3LingerieRomantic edit)

This release has two edits that complements each other very well.

post-535934-0-98542100-1415079234_thumb.png

afTopEp7Ruffle edit

This corset comes from a top located in “The Sims 3: Supernatural”. Aikea Guinea was the first person to create a corset from this top, the difference is it uses a different set of 3D breasts and if you use skins from Ephemera, Navetsea or Kurasoberina (my favorites) you’ll notice the nipples look a little bit off. Even then is a very nice piece of CC and I recommend you to give it a look.

My version uses CmarNYC’s 3D Breast and the rest is not as detailed as Aikea's but if you’re not zooming to much it looks fine :P 

Details

• Base Game compatible
  • For YoungAdult and Adult Females
  • Located in the Bottom category (enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career, outwear and validformaternity)
  • 3 color channels
  • Morphs and LODs (included the pregnant morph)
  • Polycount: 3542
  • Package and sims3pagckage included
  • I modified the original textures and UV Mapping to allow the use of any kind of bottom (and also some very, very basic brassieres)
post-535934-0-96000800-1415079215_thumb.jpg

Defects

• The color channels are in a weird position; just remember the last channel modifies the corset.
  • If you want a “BarbieBoobs” version try Aikea’s.

post-535934-0-28876100-1415079232_thumb.png

afBodyEP3LingerieRomantic edit

This one comes from “The Sims 3: Late Night”. Originally was a full body set with bra, undies and garterbelt, I converted it to bottoms, removed the panties and reassigned textures and UV maps so you can combine it with other tops and, of course, with this corset.

Details

• Base Game compatible
  • For YoungAdult and Adult Females
  • Located in the Top category (enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career and outwear)
  • 3 color channels
  • Morphs and LODs
  • Polycount: 1114
  • Package and sims3pagckage included
post-535934-0-43294200-1415079211_thumb.jpg

Defects

This CC has the biggest flaw of all my shares, if you look very close you’ll notice some little white points and in some cases a full serrated line traversing the hips. I don’t know how to fix it yet, I’ve been battling this error for several weeks to the point I almost gave up modding.

Why then I’m still releasing it?

For the reason it only show on bare torsos, if you use a piece of top clothing that go beyond the hipline it will block the points. If you combine it with the corset you won’t notice them.

Sorry for that, I still have a full lot to learn.

-- As always you can modify this CC in any way, shape or form. Just give credit. --

post-535934-0-06741100-1415079207_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-43294200-1415079211_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-96000800-1415079215_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-55485100-1415079223_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-27744800-1415079229_thumb.jpg

afBodyEP3LingerieRomantic_EDIT_byJoshQ.zip

afTopEp7Ruffle_EDIT_byJoshQ.zip

Which skin mod did you use in the screenshots, josh?

Anyway, besides the things you've mentioned in the OP, I think the the clothes are really nice and a welcome addition to my game.

However, I have a small request though:

Would it be possible to have a version of this which has the clothes only for nightwear and non-random enabled? RNG is RNG and more often than not it selects clothes that are not fitting or worse it selects clothes where there should be none, namely in the naked category.

Edit: Nevermind the randomness, I've got your items mixed up with someone else's. I've changed the categories myself, since it's apparently really easy to do with s3pe. 

Which skin mod did you use in the screenshots, josh?

Anyway, besides the things you've mentioned in the OP, I think the the clothes are really nice and a welcome addition to my game.

However, I have a small request though:

Would it be possible to have a version of this which has the clothes only for nightwear and non-random enabled? RNG is RNG and more often than not it selects clothes that are not fitting or worse it selects clothes where there should be none, namely in the naked category.

Edit: Nevermind the randomness, I've got your items mixed up with someone else's. I've changed the categories myself, since it's apparently really easy to do with s3pe. 

Hi Mr. Wayne :D

Yep, s3pe is a really useful tool to change categories and lots more, feel free to change my downloads to fit your needs.

Just to clarify, all my creations are disabled for random, I also hate when the game selects risky lingerie for paparazzis or garter belts for grannies...  :@

The skin I'm using is Ephemera's "Fresh" Skintone mixed with  Navetsea's color ramps, I used Skininator by Cmar to mix them.

• 4 months later...