wardrake

Ok so this is a strange idea/request. Really strange idea. Not sure if it has been thought of by another or requested before. So here goes.

There are futa, Dick girls, she males, there are Femboys, What about a Vag male. (The opposite of a She male, yes that would be a male body with a vagina). So i'm proposing a sort of SoS like potion that instead of giving a schlong it gives a male a - you guessed it a - Vag, pussy, snatch.

There are Dick girls, Fem boys could this (the vag male) be out there too ? This Man-gina!

The Answer - Yes. Through surgery, a man can possess a vagina (though it's not a 100% functional vagina).

This is actually something I've been working on, although not directly.

Blabba's CITRUS body is great, and I've been working on an overhaul to SoS that utilizes it.

The system works by using one universal mesh for humanoids that becomes male, female, or somewhere in between via morph targets. (with a hole in the crotch region that receives the assigned genitals)

Thanks for reminding me that I need to make a thread about it sometime soon.

Ok so this is a strange idea/request. Really strange idea. Not sure if it has been thought of by another or requested before. So here goes.

There are futa, Dick girls, she males, there are Femboys, What about a Vag male. (The opposite of a She male, yes that would be a male body with a vagina). So i'm proposing a sort of SoS like potion that instead of giving a schlong it gives a male a - you guessed it a - Vag, pussy, snatch.

There are Dick girls, Fem boys could this (the vag male) be out there too ? This Man-gina!

The Answer - Yes. Through surgery, a man can possess a vagina (though it's not a 100% functional vagina).

Do a web search for Cunt Boy. It isn't as strange an idea as you might think.

Archived