[SIMS 4] Nudist mod (BROKE)

-X-

DOES NOT WORK WITH LATEST VERSION USE THIS MOD INSTEAD

Are those pesky bra and panties getting in the way when your trying to look at your tattoos on your sims in places you've placed them where they shouldn't be? Than GET RID OF THEM with this! Simply extract these into your mods folder and you can kiss them FUGLY salmon bra and panties goodbye...FOREVA!

WARNING!!

This is exactly what it says a mod that will replace the default salmon bra and panties in the game with invisible clothing for adult females. Sims use these when viewing tattoos, when NO clothing is selected at all in CAS and also sleeping in default underwear. So this mod doubles as both a nudist and invisible clothing mod.

• Completely have your sims nude ALL the time. Just push X on every item of clothing.
  • Have your sims sleep in the nude. Go to sleepwear and push X on every item of clothing.
  • View tattoos better if creating tattoos in other places than the defaults will show up automatically when you select tattoos.
  • View default replacement skins without having to use invisible clothing again just push X on clothing items. (great for modders!)
  • Can be used in conjunction with invisible clothing.

1.1 update

The bra and panties mesh is finally gone now sims will be completely nude!

Thanks to orangemittens over at

cG24GEX.png

post-566594-0-02287900-1414288169_thumb.png

nudistmod_AF.zip

did you install it correct into C:\Users\you\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ?

that's weird maybe the mesh is different in non English versions so it wouldn't change it properly? if that' so than i can't fix that since i only have usa English version.

did you install it correct into C:\Users\you\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ?

that's weird maybe the mesh is different in non English versions so it wouldn't change it properly? if that' so than i can't fix that since i only have usa English version.

i installed it i the correct location as far as i know.

but i am not sure what version i am using

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tornadoX, I was trying the mod and like some other doesn't work.

First I tested it with http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/sims-4-nude-in-cas-mod.html?zx=a70c3c3986653851 :
And not work, but as u say your mod can be use as invisible clothing, so I decided to not use the first.

But the problem persist XD So reading all the answers u say

I've the Spanish version of the game so maybe that is the problem, how can I try to fix it myself?

it's not easy to fix.

maybe the foreign versions use a different underwear when a sim has no clothing. go into your game and push X on every item of clothing (remove this mod 1st) and tell me what color is the underwear?

Hi tornadoX, I was trying the mod and like some other doesn't work.

First I tested it with --

And not work, but as u say your mod can be use as invisible clothing, so I decided to not use the first.

But the problem persist XD So reading all the answers u say

I've the Spanish version of the game so maybe that is the problem, how can I try to fix it myself?

What you could try is make a new folder within your Mods folder, call it something like "aaaa" so that it's the first folder in there when you sort it alphabetically, and then put the nudist mod in that new folder. It might be a load order thing, you see.

Not guaranteeing that it'll work but I've seen that get suggested before and it works for me with a similar mod.

you must have something else that's conflicting something that's using the same nude mesh. only thing i can tell you 1st remove every single mod except the nudist mod. than if it works remove your other mods 1 by one except the nudist mod to see if it eventually works. the last file you removed will be the culprit.

also don't forget to turn enable scripting on in the options.

• 1 year later...

Archived