The strange mystery of the gold coin

dje34

Hi, fellow members !

I've bumped into a really weird phenomenon...

A gold coin won't get away from under the body of my character... even when swimming... And this gold coin comes from nowhere it seems...

I believe it happens after Lydia tries/manages to rape a dead npc or near death npc that dies before the SexLab animation starts and so nothing happens... I'm using SexLab Defeat but it's the first time I see this bug so I'm not sure Defeat is the real reason...

Does anyone have an idea of what the fuck is happening here ?

The gold coin mystery :

post-252277-0-57333700-1413575275_thumb.png

Yes, I know it seems to be a regular coin but believe me... This coin is possessed by an Evil spirit ! It just won't leave my character alone !

???????????????????????????????????????

Any advice ?

Well I assume it's still there after stripping your character and after quitting out and reloading...

I suppose there might be reasons "equip" a coin for some animation, something that failed to complete and tidy up correctly.

Find some place safe like Breezehome to store all your gear and strip everything from your character including your entire inventory. Open the console and enter player.inv

If something shows up then it may be the culprit - it will likely not have a name, just an ID in parentheses. You could then use player.removeitem ID 1 in the console. See if that fixes it.

Well I assume it's still there after stripping your character and after quitting out and reloading...

I suppose there might be reasons "equip" a coin for some animation, something that failed to complete and tidy up correctly.

Find some place safe like Breezehome to store all your gear and strip everything from your character including your entire inventory. Open the console and enter player.inv

If something shows up then it may be the culprit - it will likely not have a name, just an ID in parentheses. You could then use player.removeitem ID 1 in the console. See if that fixes it.

Thanks ! Will try that.

EDIT - It worked ! Thanks a lot !

Archived