View File

<>-- Dragon from Succubus Valley --<>

By : spirit Shard

<> What is the 'Dragon from Succubus Valley' mod? <>

Dragon from Succubus Valley (DfSV for short) is a new approach to Skyrim. With Dragon from Succubus Valley scripts and settings the player is introduced with a new risk/reward mechanic in progression where the player will gain status points through sexual activity but can sacrifice these points for more power and levels.

<> Story <>

<> Dragon from Succubus Valley - Character Story <>

Two rival nations battling for the last of their precious pets. The Succubus army of Blood Heart takes on full assault into Casting Glaze, or as it's known to the humans, Succubus Valley. A lone Succubus resident rises from their victim's body as they hear the gates shatter - they are here for humans. The lone Succubus rushes on her way to warn the commander but is stopped by a large Blood Heart force. "It's over Moon Heart, we're taking them all!" Her once victim dragged alongside her as they headed for the shattered metal gates gives out a whisper, "You... You can help.." The Succubus looks down on the ragged man but is quickly surprised by a glow in his hand, "Help my... my homeland..." In a quick dash of light the man stands as destruction circles the two dragged prisoners, "THIS IS OUR FREEDOM."

The succubus wakes up in the middle of a castle surrounded by what appears to be.. humans? Delighted as she is, it's not long before she's tied up and put into a cell. "Oh well, at least they mistake me for some dragonborn hero."

<> Story - Succubus <>

The Succubus is a creature who gains power through the consumption of souls and Life Force, and the easiest way to get them is through.. oh, you know.. ^.-

<> Mechanics <>

Dragon from Succubus Valley introduces new progression mechanics with the Succubus' natural ability to take in Life Force. This introduces a new risk/reward system not seen in Vanilla Skyrim and creates a motive for approaching situations in a different way, as well as new ways to take down enemies.

- Eat Sperm to gain Health/Stamina/Magicka.. and pleasure ^.-

--- Currently the only way to increase stats, values are adjusted accordingly

- Harm your opponents through sexual activity

- Sacrifice your collected life force / souls reducing your Health/Stamina/Magicka but gain new skills and levels ( Player can't go below 50 health/stamina/magicka. )

<> Planned Mechanics <>

- {working on} Full Sexlab integration (to remove extra requirements)

- MCM Menu for, well, everything (spells will remain for those that want them)

- Gain Health/Stamina/Magicka during Sex

- Bonuses for being an aggressor (most likely more stats/Suxp)

- Buffs/De-buffs depending on Stamina Levels (Even a succubus can get tired)

- New seduction spells

- More uses for Sperm

- Succubus Experience system used to unlock new spells and use stronger variants

--- This Suxp will be sacrifice-able just like Health/Stamina/Magicka

- A way to level individual skills (at an increased cost)

<> Possible Future <>

- Seduction Dialogue

- "Succubus Heart" Quest line

- Possible 'incubus' version (Dragon from Incubus canyon)

<> Requirements <>

SKSE 1.07.01 [http://skse.silverlock.org/]

:::: It may run on an older version but this is what I worked with.

Sexlab v159c [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/]

:::: Or higher I assume - not integrated yet

SexLabUtil1 [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2014-08-16/]

:::: Temporarily used as my SexLab hook, this requirement will be gone once I integrate SexLab into the native mod

<> Strongly Recommended Mods <>

Skyrim -Community- Uncapper [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/?]

:::: For uncapping the level caps and adjusting leveling to accommodate for the new progression options.

Defeat V5b3.3+ [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v5b33fixed-805/]

:::: Allows for a whole array of rape and such, plus the tie-up feature really helps out in big fights, or just to let your pet wait a little longer for pleasure. ^.-

<> 'just' Recommended Mods <>

More Nasty Critters [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/]

:::: Large collection and additions to bestiality mods - a must have in my opinion.

Sexlab Aroused Redux [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37652-sexlab-aroused-redux/]

:::: Just because

Sexlab Bestess [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37251-sexlab-beastess/?hl=enchantress]

:::: I haven't tested this out fully but it seems like it would fit right in with the theme.

<> Required Settings <>

Although I haven't completed my scripting for SexLab yet I did manage to create a few settings "as close as possible" to the effect I wanted for sex using SexLabUtil1. Of course, if you don't like these settings go ahead and change them to whatever fits you best, also please tell me so I can collect more opinions!

NOTE : This mod was designed around the idea of infinite progression on Vanilla Skyrim and some settings may need to be adjusted depending on your mods/preferences.

NOTE : As with all progress altering mods, It is recommended to start a new game to get the full experience, of course you don't have too and there's no technical reason to.

()> SexLabUtil1 <()

+=== On Sex Start

= Slot 1

= Succubus Sex 100%

= Any Player

= Any Any

= Any Any

= Any Until end of sex

+=== On orgasm

= Slot 9

= Sperm 100%

= Any Humanoid

= Female Any

= Any Any

= Any 1 sec/once/instant

=

= Slot 10

= Orgasm 100%

= Any Any

= Any Any

= Any Any

= Any 1 sec/once/instant

+=== At Sex End

= Slot 17

= Succubus Attacker 100%

= Aggressor Partner Player

= Any Any

= Any Any

= Any 1 sec/once/instant

=

= Slot 18

= Succubus Victim 100%

= Victim Partner Player

= Any Any

= Any Any

= Any 1 sec/once/instant

<> Recommended Settings <>

()> Skyrim -Community- Uncapper <()

I've provided an ini settings file as optional in order to set a little balance. This file contains a few changes...

-- Increased Caps to 999

-- Skill Multipliers are set at 0.9

-- Carry Weight has been changed to 10 for Health/Stamina/Magicka

<> Compatibility <>

Should be compatible with anything right now. This could change in the future if the mod becomes complicated.

<> Known Issues <>

: Succubus Spells are not always given when starting a new game / starting mod

::::: Just enter into the console < help "soul burn" > and learn the ones you want.

: Females partners give sperm

::::: This is an issue with the temporary use of SexLabUtil1 and is currently the only way sex with females give stats. This should be solved once my SexLab integration is complete.

: Soul Burn doesn't have a visual effect

::::: I couldn't find the setting for it so I just left it alone, I'll add one later.

: Health/Stamina/Magicka colors are red/green in the skills menu and I can't use Soul burn

::::: If this happens from my mod please let me know, that means I missed some testing ModAV amounts.

<> Installation <>

Merge the provided Data folder with your skyrim install, install 'Optional Uncap' if so desired. Once in-game change the required settings listed above.

<> Change Log <>

V0.1.3 - Concept Release

If you guys/gals have any ideas or want to help go ahead and say so! I'm fairly new to Papyrus so there's quite a bit I can learn and I'm always looking for new ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...