{REQ} transferring labia nif branch help

anxietymafia

um weird request but for 'realism~' i really like the outer labia on these body types. however... i dont like the body types lol. I want to transfer them to 7bUNP, the basic UNP edition I use), only i am not deft enough with nifksope and get crashes, or just can't copy the branch because of errors. (so much frustration)

so could anyone handy do it for me please? i would be pretty grateful, thanks. 

here's the body i use.

here is the labia sources.

(do you ever think as you post on a forum for something as minute as this that you take your waifus too seriously... ;3)

7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition.7z

7Base Natural 3D Labia.7z

Haven't looked at the 3d one but if it is part of the mesh then you can't just transfer it as it part of the body. You would have to modify the 7bUNP's body mesh to look like the 3d one.

*Edit 

I just checked and you can do that easily yourself with nifskope. If you don't have it download it.  http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools Unzip both rars into 1 folder then load the 7Base Natural 3D Labia into it by double clicking the femalebody_0 then right clicking the Labia and going to block - copy branch then without closing nifskope go to load and then double click the 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition femalebody_0 and right click scene root and then go to block paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. Repeat above steps for the femalebody_1 and you should be good to go.

*Edit 

There is also 2 request threads 1 in the skyrim adult area and 1 in the non adult area for requests so you can post your request there. They were made so were not being opened all the time and it helps keep the threads people want to find from getting buried.

Haven't looked at the 3d one but if it is part of the mesh then you can't just transfer it as it part of the body. You would have to modify the 7bUNP's body mesh to look like the 3d one.

*Edit 

I just checked and you can do that easily yourself with nifskope. If you don't have it download it.  http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools Unzip both rars into 1 folder then load the 7Base Natural 3D Labia into it by double clicking the femalebody_0 then right clicking the Labia and going to block - copy branch then without closing nifskope go to load and then double click the 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition femalebody_0 and right click scene root and then go to block paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. Repeat above steps for the femalebody_1 and you should be good to go.

*Edit 

There is also 2 request threads 1 in the skyrim adult area and 1 in the non adult area for requests so you can post your request there. They were made so were not being opened all the time and it helps keep the threads people want to find from getting buried.

oh ok, thanks, i didnt know there were request threads. oops, sorry for the clutter.

i'll give it a go, transferring it. i had a try before but i must have been doing something wrong. 

edity: i think it worked. the problem i had before was I was not using the 'load' function because i didn't know about it lol, and was trying to paste from nif to nif directly. hopefully it'll work ok in game without crashing like it did before. thanks for your help.

edit 2: no luck. it's still crashing my game when removing clothes and i have no idea why sigh. i'm not very knowledgeable about meshes, otherwise i could usually figure out stuff. it shows up in game fine, but about 70% of the time when removing clothes, it crashes the game.  

I just tested it in game with my old save and it was CTD on load but upon starting a new game to see and it worked fine with no problems or CTD's but then I have a TBBP skeleton. Usually a CTD upon removing clothing would point to a skeleton issue either your players main skeleton or the first person skeleton. Not sure if when you paste something from a nif that has BBP/TBBP into a nif with no BBP that some of the BBP info is in the item that you pasted in and would require the proper BBP skeleton or not. 

Here are copies of the 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition that I just tested.

femalebody_0.niffemalebody_1.nif

I just tested it in game with my old save and it was CTD on load but upon starting a new game to see and it worked fine with no problems or CTD's but then I have a TBBP skeleton. Usually a CTD upon removing clothing would point to a skeleton issue either your players main skeleton or the first person skeleton. Not sure if when you paste something from a nif that has BBP/TBBP into a nif with no BBP that some of the BBP info is in the item that you pasted in and would require the proper BBP skeleton or not. 

Here are copies of the 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition that I just tested.

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

thanks for testing, ill give them a try. i use the xpms skeleton, even though i dont use bbp/tbbp, so idk if that would cause crashing? i'll have to do some testing i think re. the skeleton and physics

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

Looks interesting, but i don't find belly bone

The 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition.7z and 7Base Natural 3D Labia.7z linked in the first post don't have a belly node and only the 7Base Natural 3D Labia.7z has BBP all I did was use nifskope to copy the labia branch from the 7Base Natural 3D Labia.7z bodies and paste the branches into the 7bUNP Main Body Replacer - Basic Edition.7z bodies.

Archived