Any of you pervs want a Oneplus One?

Monsto Brukes

Figured I'd flop out a chance for an invite if anyone wants it. Friend of mine has 3 invitations, so here's your chance. 

Impress me with something from a game mod and I'll put you on the list. Model, screen, video, etc. Points for being a suckup.

If you can find my thread on reddit/r/oneplus "invite megathread" and reply to me there as well (different username) then you're absolutely in.

Or. . .

This thread will go ignored and I can give them to reddit pervs.

He sells propane and propane accessories. There's a deal going down at some propane dealership franchise where you can get a double-grill interconnectorial bi-factory butane-propane barbecue.

Couple o' lads the next street over from me work at one of the retail shops, and they are able to give a couple away to their buds. OP is probably doing the same, but for anybody on 'ere.

He sells propane and propane accessories. There's a deal going down at some propane dealership franchise where you can get a double-grill interconnectorial bi-factory butane-propane barbecue.

Couple o' lads the next street over from me work at one of the retail shops, and they are able to give a couple away to their buds. OP is probably doing the same, but for anybody on 'ere.

Incorrect.

For anyone confused (like I was), the OP is giving away the right to buy a phone, basically.

A Oneplus One is a cell phone/cell phone provider, I think, and in order to buy one, you have to be invited to do so. Invites get given out by people who have the phone or via contests. The phone itself costs about $300 (usd).

Honestly, I think the idea is interesting, but fundamentally flawed. It just excludes potential buyers by making it seem like the product is a part of an exclusive club imo...I'm not interested in it myself, I just felt like it was a good idea to inform people who may not know what this is.

...Unless I misunderstood and this is some other kind of slang for something else. That happens often too.

For anyone confused (like I was), the OP is giving away the right to buy a phone, basically.

A Oneplus One is a cell phone/cell phone provider, I think, and in order to buy one, you have to be invited to do so. Invites get given out by people who have the phone or via contests. The phone itself costs about $300 (usd).

Honestly, I think the idea is interesting, but fundamentally flawed. It just excludes potential buyers by making it seem like the product is a part of an exclusive club imo...I'm not interested in it myself, I just felt like it was a good idea to inform people who may not know what this is.

...Unless I misunderstood and this is some other kind of slang for something else. That happens often too.

For those that don't know, here's the OnePlus One: http://versus.com/en/oneplus-one-vs-samsung-galaxy-s5

Tl;Dr, it competes with flagship devices for half the price. My 64 gb version was 350

2 things

1) it was a post meant for ppl that knew. I figd if there was anyone around here that knew about it, they shd get the chance.

2) I agree absolutely that the invite bit was horribly done. They Imo were trying get to force smth and it ultimately would have been better to have done it ANY other way. If they had said "pre-orders with a 90 day delivery date" they'd have probably had sales, a ton of cash to fabricate, and NOT pissed off a ton of potential customers.

This invite only thing looks like a stunt. Can't help feeling they'd have been better off just letting demand outstrip production like everybody else seems to do. It's kind of put me off owning one - not that I would anyway, it's far too big for my little hands. 

This invite only thing looks like a stunt. Can't help feeling they'd have been better off just letting demand outstrip production like everybody else seems to do. It's kind of put me off owning one - not that I would anyway, it's far too big for my little hands. 

Yeah I got one. I had a Galaxy S2 previously with a 4.24 (yes .24) inch screen.  This thing is 5.5 and I have retrained myself to use 2 hands on it. I have huge hands and in 1 hand a full 1/3 of the screen is untouchable.

Archived