Princess Zelda prebuilt model for race

dh87

After searching through multitudes of posts and downloads it seems having Zelda in skyrim is just not available :/   here are some resources if ANYONE is willing and has the time to try their hand.   Picture first:  zelda.jpg

Found a 3DSmax model as well!

zelda.rar

So this should be a custom race? Zelda would be good as an NPC or even a follower with custom healing capabilities.

It does seem like all of the tools to accomplish this are available. I don't have the skills myself, but I'm sure someone here does.

There is a request thread for this under Skyrim/non-adult mods. Try moving this to that section to see if anyone else will respond.

After searching through multitudes of posts and downloads it seems having Zelda in skyrim is just not available :/   here are some resources if ANYONE is willing and has the time to try their hand.   Picture first:  zelda.jpg

Found a 3DSmax model as well!

Well zelda not without Link so make both or it's kind half finished.

Archived