[REQ] Gender reassignment potions

Pixie-K

I'm a bit embarrassed to make this request, but it is on behalf of a friend of mine from steam. He made me a deal that if I posted a request for this and linked him the thread, he would gift me something off my steam wishlist.

So here's the thing; They want to know if it's possible for someone to make a mod that would cause a progressive gender re-assignment. Like real life hormone therapy but more complete, I guess. Each time the player uses the certain potion, the player would slowly transition from male to female in stages. I know this would likely be a lot of work, and probably a separate body mesh would have to be made for each "stage". He states this "hormone therapy potion" could be administered to the player forcibly by captors, or willingly bought/made.

Once again this mod is not my own request, but I can see a mod like this having a strong following here.

Maybe not an entire body mesh, you might be able to do something with sliders.

If you start with, for example, a REALLY masculine looking woman and then it progresses to a much more feminine woman.

And yes, I'd LOVE a mod that does this...preferably by force.

I can't post the links but look up SexLab Hormones, and SexLab Gender Change. I don't think the Gender Change mod suits what you're looking for in the truest sense, but you may find it useful. 

As for Hormones, I don't think they mention sex change on the mod page, but when you install the mod it has a bimbo and sex change add-on option in the mod configuration screen. I don't know if that means they are working on it, or if someone else is, you'd have to do some snooping. 

I really like content that involves physical transformation, so I'd love to see a mod like that too. 

SexLab gender change is a "spell" or ability that makes Sexlab recognize the player or npc as the opposite sex. That's all it does. In short, you will start using Male animations if you are female and female animations if you are male. (useful for the Futanari stuff... )

Hormones does nothing to change gender... the longer you go without sex, the less "appealing" your character becomes... breasts will shrink...ass will shrink etc.

Hormones is the closest to the op's request BUT will not even remotely give you what you want.

There is another thread floating around here discussing traps that force sex change. I bring that up simply because you are looking at a lot of the same problems mentioned in that thread. I am not sure if it is even possible to achieve what you want .... if it is possible... Loverslab Modders are the prime candidates to ask :P

• 7 months later...

At the risk of reviving an old thread, I am happy to announce the Bimbo curse / TG transformation options on their way to Hormones.

The basic concept works similarly to a werewolf transformation.

I am still working on adding effects, details and getting rid of some annoying bugs.

A few more weeks.. maybe a month before I release it.

• 2 months later...

Archived