File Name: xuniana's Nessa Follower

File Submitter: JRCosta

File Submitted: 01 Oct 2014

File Category: Companions

Requires: skyrim; hearthfire (for adoption version)

Name 名字 : Nessa 奈野莎
Local 地点: Temple of Kynareth,Whiterun. 雪满城,吉娜莱丝神殿
level 等级 50~level 等级100
she is not powerful. so dont let she fight without powerful weapons
她只是个萝莉,请好好爱护她。不要娈童

【Followers Nessa】说好的国庆礼物 小萝莉随从 奈野莎
http://bbs.3dmgame.c...465313-1-1.html
安装界面
msg-246123-0-28227900-1411810498.gif

Visit Xuniana Workshop (Tumblr)
Credit:

• GOI textures—luminalion
  • SG textures—hellosanta
  • fox 40 armors—j2547
  • Enhanced Character Edit—tktk & ECE team
  • dreamgirl body—Petrovich
  • OBLhairs—unknow

Special thanks to:

• Groovtama
  • PsychoMachina
  • pringles89
  • JRCosta
  • Eikichi Onizuka

Really thank you very much for your encouragement and help

English users:
yeah,I give up.
Tried to release on nexus, but could not find a more appropriate than fox 40 clothes.
Oh well, so I don't upload on nexus.
That is why you primarily make mods for yourself, sharing them is secondary.
I share it on 3DM forum.. But I think you guys can link to baidu.com. But now it doesn't let me share, fine.
LL is too hard to upload to me.
I hope someone could help me to upload her on here, thx
--------------xuniana

***********************************************************************************************

Xuniana was having trouble uploading in LoversLab but she was determined to share her creation with us, so I'm just helping her. Enjoy. :shy:

Baidu link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdrbL7P password:j2dl

P.S - If any staff member can change this mod author to xuniana, please do it - "Render unto Caesar".

Alternate Version (Adoptable Child):

With Xuniana's permission, I have tweaked her version to make Nessa a Child that you can adopt.

Nessa now wanders around Whiterun at day and stays in the Companions Basement at night. She has a new set of clothes ported from Oblivion Mod Lunas Lorefriendly Elegance from Lunasprite13, who kindly gave permission to convert and use in this Mod.

Notes:
- you can only choose one version to install as they use the same esp name;
- the adoption was tested and is compatible with the multiple adoptions Mod - see the instructions first before reporting any errors, if you fail to adopt her;
- this child version requires Hearthfire;

Credits and Thanks:
- Xuniana for the original Nessa Follower and permission/support to share this version;
- lunasprite13 for beautiful Lunas Lorefriendly Elegance assets (check her Blog for some fancy Oblivion clothing).

download.png
Click here to download this file

Thank you so much for this! Greatly appreaciated. I also just realized you were the one with those kind words on my enb page. BTW: I updated it just now and fixed an idiotic thing I forgot. Thank you for the awesome words and for this really nice follower. I can finally play a Skyrim version of "The Last of Us"!

Thank you so much for this! Greatly appreaciated. I also just realized you were the one with those kind words on my enb page. BTW: I updated it just now and fixed an idiotic thing I forgot. Thank you for the awesome words and for this really nice follower. I can finally play a Skyrim version of "The Last of Us"!

Offtopic:

Hi, great to find you here!

I usually endorse MODs that I like, but do very few comments (Nexus is  a very "sensible" place). I was using K ENB for some time, but always looking for a better performance ENB and yours just amazed me, really fit in my game concept. I am tracking it, updated yesterday and tweaked a little at my taste.

You make a great job, really improve my game play experience and the days are just fantastic, great ambiance, feel & vibe. Congratulations. :)

P.S. - We're talking about this ENB here. If you are unhappy with your current one, give this one a shot.

This is all Xuniana's work, she's the one who deserve all your kudos! :)

Thanks but I just had a look in tes5edit.  She's using femaleyoungeager and is a custom nord race variant.  Mod is free of dirty edits although you might consider the fact that she's in the marriage faction dirty.

sorry, can you elaborate about the bold part?

She's in the potential marriage partner faction.  At least it looked that way in TES5edit.  Just saying she looks a little young to be getting hitched.

yeah。。。。。in fact,at first。I though let she to be a simple child,but consider about maybe sometime should let she to fight。。。

So I let he to be potential follower and potential marriage。。。wow~Maybe you are right。。。。

Xuniana allowed and supported the share of a version where Nessa is an adoptable child. Please check downloads section and read the Alternate Version information. Hearthfire DLC required.

Some screenshots:

post-195163-0-88413400-1412446777_thumb.jpg

post-195163-0-55811300-1412446779_thumb.jpg

post-195163-0-29012000-1412446781_thumb.jpg

My thanks for Xuniana for this lovely NPC and to Lunasprite13 for the new clothing assets used for Nessa.

Enjoy!