[Sims 4] Breast Augmentation Mod

EVOL_EVOLVED

Could someone please revive the mod?

Why ? i don't see a reason.

http://modthesims.info/d/536790

465 is very very big, so anything after that would be very abnormal for a sim :D

Whoops. Forgot to edit and rescind that request. I couldn't get the mod to work initially, so I figured it wasn't working. Realized it was an error on my part and now it works just fine.

Although it would be nice if someone could refine it so the long hair options don't stretch with the boobs. I'd honestly rather the hair clip through the enlarged bosom than flare out all over her face.

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone please revive the mod?

Why ? i don't see a reason.

http://modthesims.info/d/536790

465 is very very big, so anything after that would be very abnormal for a sim :D

Whoops. Forgot to edit and rescind that request. I couldn't get the mod to work initially, so I figured it wasn't working. Realized it was an error on my part and now it works just fine.

Although it would be nice if someone could refine it so the long hair options don't stretch with the boobs. I'd honestly rather the hair clip through the enlarged bosom than flare out all over her face.

im getting this problem. can you share your experience on resolving that please?

****7/23/2017:mod conflict detector'd the issue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Dragonlady3000 said:

I have tried to download this file from here and the mod files but for some reason they no longer work. Even my antivirus keeps picking them up with malware is there a different way i am missing? Can anyone help?

Breast Augmentation Mod works properly.
Do you use mod with functions similar to this?
If you are using them, they may be .

The same file is in Mod The Sims, so you can try it.
At least in my environment this is working.

My English is not good.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:26 PM, perfectioncat said:

Breast Augmentation Mod works properly.
Do you use mod with functions similar to this?
If you are using them, they may be .

The same file is in Mod The Sims, so you can try it.
At least in my environment this is working.

My English is not good.

The only either mod I use is MC Command Center and the whicked whims mod those are the mods I have downloaded. I have even download the whole game over again and still nothing works. I even try from the mod the sims website with the same files. Still the same exact thing. They dont work. is there anything I am doing wrong? Even the mod by itself doesnt seem to work.

17 hours ago, Dragonlady3000 said:

The only either mod I use is MC Command Center and the whicked whims mod those are the mods I have downloaded. I have even download the whole game over again and still nothing works. I even try from the mod the sims website with the same files. Still the same exact thing. They dont work. is there anything I am doing wrong? Even the mod by itself doesnt seem to work. 

1. When you ran Sims 4, is this CC included in the list of custom CCs displayed?
2. If the malware recognizes any of the CCs you installed, it may have deleted some of the necessary files.
   So, after building an environment in which malware does not respond, you need to install this CC and see if it works.
   Obviously CCs that malware recognizes should not be installed.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:30 AM, perfectioncat said:

1. When you ran Sims 4, is this CC included in the list of custom CCs displayed?
2. If the malware recognizes any of the CCs you installed, it may have deleted some of the necessary files.
   So, after building an environment in which malware does not respond, you need to install this CC and see if it works.
   Obviously CCs that malware recognizes should not be installed.

but the weird thing is the antivirus picks up on here to. After the Nov. update from EA the mod is being pick up as malware now which doesnt make sense to me. When i just download a week ago and worked fine. So it just be something on my end that is causing the mod to be broken? So point being antivirus or none the mod is not being pick up in the game.

10 hours ago, Dragonlady3000 said:

but the weird thing is the antivirus picks up on here to. After the Nov. update from EA the mod is being pick up as malware now which doesnt make sense to me. When i just download a week ago and worked fine. So it just be something on my end that is causing the mod to be broken? So point being antivirus or none the mod is not being pick up in the game.

In most cases, anti-virus software quarantines or removes them as they are perceived as malware.
If the necessary files are insufficient, mod will not work normally.

Archived