nmm and mods

killer - no problem at all. Maybe you can be more specific and concrete in describing what programs and mods do you use in the future so that we won't be investigating you like police and bombarding you with many questions. many misdirections are coming out of insufficient data and assumptions. This is a friendly advice, not criticism. :)

You are new member and I know it is hard to know how things works here at the beginning. Therefore there is a ashal's tutorial, troubleshooter and installation guide under the SexLab technical support. It might take your time to go through , but it will reduce the time of finding the cause and solution for the current problem.

However you ninja'd my ninja.. :rolleyes:

I admit and I'm thrilled that we made such a good team, even when duplicating answers. I'm glad you "jumped in". :)

More like "Beamed" in.. ( like Star Trek) :D. You know me being an alien and all.. ;)

alright thank you for the help so far

No problem. Eventually it will be figured out. At least we have narrowed the problems down. If it is a small mod perhaps attach it to a post? Then someone here can look at the actual file and help with that?