(idea) HDT wonderbra - fighting gravity

Swiftstep

Hello everybody,

Since I did not find any match for "push" or "wonderbra", I'm starting this new topic. Strangely no one ever used those phrases around here. Therefore, let's get down to business!

My question is: I know, there are push-up body meshes; personally, I don't like the look of them. Plus I don't like the fact that the breasts are always pushed-up. On the other hand, it is no problem to let a hand cause a physical effect on the breast. That's what makes me wonder: if the breast can react to somebody else's body, why not to a piece of underwear?

Thanks in advance for your reply, dear community.

PS: now I'm asking myself if this is not already included in some custom armor sets. No idea if this effect is even possible without altering the body meshes....

Physics is crude in real-time video games.

For you to get the nice effect your probably visualizing would probably just be too much work for something that would probably completely kill FPS.

Alternative is to compute the physics using a simulator and then bake it into an animation. Or the mesh itself.

what should be possible is setting the constraints in JFF

for instance putting the breasts higher, closer together and further back by additing the joint constraints of the prebreast bone...

this way it would not be by changing colision (which would be buggy as hell with huge fps impact), but by moving the animated bones a little bit

ill try it out and see how well it works

edit: picture time

here are screenshots with standard hdt settings (joint data for prebeasts set to (0;0;4):

post-84536-0-20469200-1411254019_thumb.jpg

post-84536-0-09013100-1411254030_thumb.jpg

and for these i have set the joint data to (4/-4;-3;11), which means i moved the breasts 4 units closer to each other, 3 units into the body (back) and 7 units up:

post-84536-0-32364200-1411254041_thumb.jpg

post-84536-0-48619200-1411254051_thumb.jpg

the result it not perfect, but add some brat to it and it might look like a pushup effekt... you would only need to build an xml and bind it to the bra-mesh so it gets automaticly applied when equipping it.

there is a problem though: i am using a 7base body weightened for HDT. the weightings for the breast fall off to 0 rather abruptly... this causes an "fold" when the breast bones are lifted as much as i did:

post-84536-0-19349000-1411254946_thumb.jpg

i see 2 ways to address this:

1. using smaller values of how far the breasts are moved up (z dimension of the vector)

2. smothing the edges of the weights for the breasts

For you to get the nice effect your probably visualizing would probably just be too much work for something that would probably completely kill FPS.

Thanks for your reply. I'm wondering if the hit on the machine would be smaller,  if the HDT physics were only used to push-up, with no further movement possible. Yes, the movement would be lost, but one could have the push-up effect on the favorite body type (because the existing push-up bras change the body to standard values, I presume).

what should be possible is setting the constraints in JFF

for instance putting the breasts higher, closer together and further back by additing the joint constraints of the prebreast bone...

this way it would not be by changing colision (which would be buggy as hell with huge fps impact), but by moving the animated bones a little bit

ill try it out and see how well it works

edit: picture time

here are screenshots with standard hdt settings (joint data for prebeasts set to (0;0;4):

attachicon.gifstandard_side.jpg

attachicon.gifstandard_front.jpg

and for these i have set the joint data to (4/-4;-3;11), which means i moved the breasts 4 units closer to each other, 3 units into the body (back) and 7 units up:

attachicon.gifpushup_side.jpg

attachicon.gifpushup_front.jpg

the result it not perfect, but add some brat to it and it might look like a pushup effekt... you would only need to build an xml and bind it to the bra-mesh so it gets automaticly applied when equipping it.

there is a problem though: i am using a 7base body weightened for HDT. the weightings for the breast fall off to 0 rather abruptly... this causes an "fold" when the breast bones are lifted as much as i did:

attachicon.gifpushup-bug.jpg

i see 2 ways to address this:

1. using smaller values of how far the breasts are moved up (z dimension of the vector)

2. smothing the edges of the weights for the breasts

Thanks for your reply, too. The effect on picture 4 / 5 is what I was thinking of. Please forgive me for asking noobish questions again, but that effect would only persist if wearing the modded / created undergarments (and nothing else), wouldn't it? So if wearing any type of armor would undo the look, right?

In anyway, thanks for delighting me. :angel:

it should work when waring bra (with attatched xml) + any armor, but i am not 100% sure about that

what i am wondering ist rather:

if you wear two armor pieces (like bra+armor) at the same time and both have a different xml bound to them. which xml is in effect? the last one equiped? or allways the same one? or random?

anyone tested this yet?

edit: in case anyone also wants to know: The xml of the last item equiped is active

Archived