Windows 7 , 8 , Or 8.1

Dee383

New start page is terible and not even logical the little tiles are stupid.

Whole 8.1 make no sense come pare to windows 7 which is by far superior in use.

Only thing is, it's slightly faster(and i have tested this on the system i used now both windows7 and 8.1 and it don't make much difference)then windows 7.

The glass style is matter of taste you can't argue about that. At first the dull looking task bar i did not like but now i'm use to it.

But the story's about using windows 8.1 getting use to is not true its easy to use its just not as logical as windows 7 that's all.

MS not changing for nothing back to windows7 style with windows 9 because they also acknowledge the badly designed windows 8.

Only thing that's stays are tile design of some apps and probably become even faster then windows 8.

Starts come back and permanent desktop no more stupid going to left down corner or idiotic start page with its stupid little tiles or dumb sidebar when g mouse right side desktop which is even more idiotic design.

I am glad windows 8 will be more like windows 7 again.

I used 7 Ultimate SP1 64Bit for about 15 months before changing to 8.1 Pro. As far as gaming is concerned I really didnt see any difference at all. However, in almost every other area I found improvements. Some were very marked and obvious like the initial load time, others just plain useful like being able to run Kies (samsungs propriatoy software for handling their mobile devices interfacing with PC) as it didn't run on 7 at all well.

I would not go back to 7 for any reason but the reason for saying that has nothing to do with gaming but with just about everything else I use my PC for

Archived