SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) Castellano

View File

Necesitas el Original http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-31/

Es Solo la traducción al castellano de este mod

This mod is playable but can still create issues with your save game, especially if you want to uninstall it later (read the Known Issues section and the second post of the forum thread).

Remember to make copies of your save game BEFORE you install and enable this mod.

Be sure to look at the requirements below. SD+ 2.0 now requires both Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life and Devious Devices (Integration and Assets).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-31/
  • Special Edition Compatible

thx u, I was just wondering, the name did not just blurt out and understanding for me :)

I am working on a mod for here, but I have a lot to learn. I have island. and many parts built, and have made a few test quest's, but am in no hurry.

Right now there are so many here to play with, that I have not been full steam on modding, have been having more fun playing what is available.

it will take me awhile to be sure I don't just repeat what has already been done, but it will be quest, and sex oreinted :shy: .

thx u, I was just wondering, the name did not just blurt out and understanding for me :)

I am working on a mod for here, but I have a lot to learn. I have island. and many parts built, and have made a few test quest's, but am in no hurry.

Right now there are so many here to play with, that I have not been full steam on modding, have been having more fun playing what is available.

it will take me awhile to be sure I don't just repeat what has already been done, but it will be quest, and sex oreinted :shy: .

Awesome, good to hear that you'll be making a mod for skyrim.   :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...