IGNORED

Are there any big breast mods available?

Kageryu

BNB- Big Natural Breasts' date=' also has bounce...

Should be easy to locate at the Nexus, it's in the top 10 among the adult mods I think.

I don't use it myself since I think it's just a LITTLE over the top when it comes to the skimpy armours though...:P

[/quote']

That's actually the wrong way around.

BNB is Bouncing Natural Breasts -- though the default sizes it comes with are rather large, and I agree, if you install the armors you're in for a marathon episode of the whores from whoreville. ;)

BNB- Big Natural Breasts' date=' also has bounce...

Should be easy to locate at the Nexus, it's in the top 10 among the adult mods I think.

I don't use it myself since I think it's just a LITTLE over the top when it comes to the skimpy armours though...:P

[/quote']

That's actually the wrong way around.

BNB is Bouncing Natural Breasts -- though the default sizes it comes with are rather large, and I agree, if you install the armors you're in for a marathon episode of the whores from whoreville. ;)

Yeah, that sounds about right...:blush:

I played with it for a while but when I got my first metal armour and it covered just about nothing I switched... but if you like huge boobs (which I do) and don't mind the wasteland turning into an anime fantasyland (which I do mind) it is probably the best bodymod out there, in my opinion. It just doeasn't suit my playstyle, which is trying to make the game as realistic as possible.

Well, I like this one well enough. The armor/clothing doesn't bounce but I can live without that distraction, as I can always fall back to oblivion for that :)

2pac4eva7 was kind enough to provide links after the nexus screwed him over. Thanks 2pac4eva7!!! :)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3567

Post one is the body and post two is the armor/clothing replacer.

Type 6 is nice. Myself I have such a bastardized bunch of meshes from type3bb, typeV, Type6, Type6skinny, and some from 2pac's as far as clothes/armor go. Took a lot of work settling on the best of the best but damn is it worth it now :)

For the actual body I don't remember where I got it. Whichever mod adds the folder and file: meshes\armor\"Newtant\half.nif" It is my idea of perfect :)

Nice and slim body without being anorexic and breasts that are in between large and medium on the slightly perky side.

I always thought Mikoto was a bit more animiesh (is that even a word???? :)) but likely that is just splitting hairs :)

I personally use/like Lings.

Link to lings latest: http://www.moddb.com/mods/lings-coiffure-nv/downloads/lings-coiffure-nv-v42

He has some screen shots up at the link so you can compare it with Mikoto and make your own call which you like best.

Earache42 (who made lings) is also the mod author for caliberX

There also is another one or two over at the nexus that are a bit more conservative about their approach.

• 2 weeks later...

Mikoto works fine for me' date=' and I hate anime style stuff. It's simply a matter of avoiding the crazier hairs.

[/quote']

Personally I use Lings and Mikoto and a few other compilations all patched into one MergedRacesEyesHairs.esp at the bottom of my load order. Although I probably could have just merged all that into my NVR2 esp as well.

Archived