Loli characters

I tweaked the leg and spine to look shorter because children leg proportion should be shorter than adult.

I noticed that the original one has just scaled the head to be bigger and pulled down the neck position but body and leg still using an adult proportion so that's why it make your character look shorter

hmm, okay either way looks great i just used setscale to be the same height as the other children, kinda weird being the shortest child.

but really nice work, it works perfectly other then the feet thing, but thats no big deal, my main issue was solved :P

I have one question. Is there a child voice-over available for this race? It's kinda odd hearing the older woman's voice on a much younger girl...

And I guess unless we want normal POV in 1st person' date=' we're stuck in 3rd person POV.

[/quote']

there is http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2748700&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

http://115.com/file/dno1xjgc#%20SkyrimAinmhiVoice.7z

it does not cover all sounds and no shouts but it does replace most combat sounds.

Has anyone tried turning one of the companions into a loli yet?

Any possible way I can fix this issue I'm having with hands and feet seams?

E96uo.png

:huh:

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

It's a body mesh that a poster on this thread was using' date=' and the hands/feet were seamed together in a picture he posted. If that doesnt' work, I guess the poster did that himself in which case I'd like to know how :D

[/quote']

Eh I don't like how the pc looks after using those files. I'll try using other stuff.

-edit-

Does that different voice affect the ashen race? Cause I swear it sounds the same as normal to me.

Well' date=' I decided to run a quick experiment and see what would happen if I espifyed the file back after esmifying and changing the character. The game didn't crash and the changes I had made stayed in place, which is promising. I didn't run it for long, so I don't know if there would be any long-lasting consequences from it.

It also worked if I just overwrote the esmifyed .esp with the original one from the download, just in case the process of esmifying->espifying would have messed something up.

[/quote']

That is weird to say the least :-/ Since you gave me the idea I have been working on the "generic" solution (full post in General) I wonder if the memory allocations were freed up, but not yet overwritten, or whether the config management stuff that seems to stop dependencies is pretty superficial and esm/esp conversion just bypasses it?

I take it that you didn't need to make the esm a master to your mod.esp ? I took it for granted that you had to, and its a bugger as it seems to be a one-way process, but if just declaring the Oriental.esp as a master without forcing an explicit dependency works then life just became a whole lot simpler :D

==================================================================

@daggygy Outstanding, Thank-you very much :D

Any possible way I can fix this issue I'm having with hands and feet seams?

E96uo.png

:huh:

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

It's a body mesh that a poster on this thread was using' date=' and the hands/feet were seamed together in a picture he posted. If that doesnt' work, I guess the poster did that himself in which case I'd like to know how :D

[/quote']

Eh I don't like how the pc looks after using those files. I'll try using other stuff.

-edit-

Does that different voice affect the ashen race? Cause I swear it sounds the same as normal to me.

I just tried it out and yes, it is working with the ashen race. Make sure you install it correctly. The file should be placed as such:

/Data/Sound/Voice/skyrim.esm/

Basically just put the skyrim.esm folder inside the Voice folder and it should work. That's what I did.

I just tried it out and yes' date=' it is working with the ashen race. Make sure you install it correctly. The file should be placed as such:

/Data/Sound/Voice/skyrim.esm/

Basically just put the skyrim.esm folder inside the Voice folder and it should work. That's what I did.

[/quote']

So are you talking about the ainmhi voices? o.o...

if so, yeah it should replace all female race voices, even mod races i believe. I would of replied sooner but i wasnt sure what voice mod he was talking about.

When I use "Player.setrace" to change my characters race to

the x117 Ashen it plays fine but after saving and loading later

I get a missing head!!

I have heard solutions like fast travel then save but that isnt working

for me...

Any other ways to fix the missing head bug?? And what do i do or use to

scale own the weapons like a previous user mentioned?

Thanks in advance!

I get a missing head!!

for me...

Thanks in advance!

why not just use showracemenu, as for the weapons. look at post #125

I get a missing head!!

for me...

Thanks in advance!

why not just use showracemenu' date=' as for the weapons. look at post #125

[/quote']

Though you should be careful, if you change your race with showracemenu then your skills can change. You'll have all the perks you did before but your skills will revert to another stage.

Wahoo. After much trial and trib. Got an NPC of Ashen race.

Not problem free though. (Apologies for the state of undress, necessary to show the wrists and neck.)

post-15081-13597873391518_thumb.jpg

As you can see the head and body don't match up in texture, and

there is a gap at the wrist. There is also a seam at the ankle.

So, next job is to sort that (- and find her some clothes of course).

the whole time I`ve been thinking to doing it the easiest /dirty way. just edit the whole breton race to like 0.8 height - edit the childrens to be breton adault - and bam you got nice children and real lilliputians as a bonus (hm if that is a bonus lol dunno how much npc`s look small then^^) without clothing, seam and texture probs XD

th_2012-02-26_00001.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00005.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00006.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00007.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00008.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00009.jpg

Here are some result after I've try to messing around with the x117skeleton.

I've tweaked the head and neck size making it smaller and thinner because I think the original one looks too big and doesn't fit with the body.

I also scaled down weapon size and adjust the position but still have some issue with 2handed sword that have minor collision with body mesh and last thing I've adjust the body part and leg length to look shorter but it have one problem her feet seems to got pulled down and sink into the ground which I still can't find the way to fix it. If anyone can find the way to fix it I'd be appreciated.

The character in screenshot is x117Nord race I used the body mesh from this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

Hair is Ch18 hair which you can find it here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4188&page=11

Face mesh form RANs head mesh type D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7127

Face texture from Nidias face texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7485

Here is my modified skeleton mesh just remove the "_protoV" and replace the old x117 skeleton

http://www.mediafire.com/?tsn18yogi72ktx6

All credits belongs to the original creators I take no credits in this hope you guys like it

[Edit]

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dd9bhy6o4zwqfx

Here the packed file just copy everything in data folder and replace the old one.

Don't know if anyone answered you or not but did you try moving the skeleton up using the parent node for the whole skeleton. I just checked and the node you would have to use on the x117 skeleton is x117 NPC Root with a positive value for the Translation on the Z axis. This should raise the entire character up but you will still see feet clipping in some places and walking on air in others due to the collision mesh being an improper height.

Is there a mod to make the camera move to the loli's face in character creation? Only being able to see the top of their head makes it rather difficult to do anything.

Hmm i have not heard of that issue before, i know i had that problem in both FO3 and FONV but i haven't had it in skyrim yet, are you using any mods that change the camera position?

and thanks Sesami

Well, I found that player.setscale will alter the issue I had with 1st person being too high. However, when I change it to a more suitable height, say .80, it also shrinks the size of the PC. So now my first person view is mid chest level on most adults and in 3rd person, my PC stands below the adults hip.

Does anyone now how I can adjust either the 1st or 3rd person height separately?

Well' date=' I found that player.setscale will alter the issue I had with 1st person being too high. However, when I change it to a more suitable height, say .80, it also shrinks the size of the PC. So now my first person view is mid chest level on most adults and in 3rd person, my PC stands below the adults hip.

Does anyone now how I can adjust either the 1st or 3rd person height separately?

[/quote']

Lower the entire 1st person skeleton using nifskope, found in Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif