Loli characters

Wow! the file isn´t on the nexus anymore! that was quick!

If anyone wants the original file he had' date=' the last one, or the beast one I can upload them to mediafire. Also his mod on nexus is still showing up for me...

[/quote']

Which mod are you guy talking about?

this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

it appears they took off the one named "loli" it was the top file i believe.

If anyone wants the original file he had' date=' the last one, or the beast one I can upload them to mediafire. Also his mod on nexus is still showing up for me...

[/quote']

ok, can you or someone else upload it to somewhere?

[/quote']

ok, can you or someone else upload it to somewhere?

I got ya. Uploading now. It's slightly shorter than the others he has, but taller than the ones we've been using previously. Though one good thing about it is you won't be inside chairs or horses.

loli beta

Can someone tell me a good mix of textures for the loli body? My head is always either darker or lighter than my neck and it's causing a horrible seam...I'd really like a seamless Shana :(

I'm also beginning to really hate the nexus, I mean from what I hear they even wordfiltered PMs so you can't say the name of this site on the PMs. And the lore freaks are so immature, I bet if I uploaded this pack of Rie Kugimiya's combat sounds on the nexus they'd all flame me. (Rie Kugimiya is the voice of [insert tsundere anime loli here] if anyone's interested...)

Can someone tell me a good mix of textures for the loli body? My head is always either darker or lighter than my neck and it's causing a horrible seam...

I have a small seam at neck but it's not really bad. I use UNP Body' date=' the last main file on here, , envision face, and version D of this. With all those I'm using the loli mod on skyrim nexus. I'm using the file that either had the name changed or was removed. It's a little taller than the other loli mods we've had but I like it a little more. I haven't noticed any hands and feet seams, but I haven't really checked.

I might be interested in that voice mod.

Can someone tell me a good mix of textures for the loli body? My head is always either darker or lighter than my neck and it's causing a horrible seam...I'd really like a seamless Shana :(

I'm also beginning to really hate the nexus' date=' I mean from what I hear they even wordfiltered PMs so you can't say the name of this site on the PMs. And the lore freaks are so immature, I bet if I uploaded this pack of Rie Kugimiya's combat sounds on the nexus they'd all flame me. (Rie Kugimiya is the voice of [insert tsundere anime loli here'] if anyone's interested...)

Yeah it's true that they filtered loverslab in PMs annoying as fuck >.>

and i'm certainly intrested in any voice mods.

I'm also beginning to really hate the nexus' date=' I mean from what I hear they even wordfiltered PMs so you can't say the name of this site on the PMs. And the lore freaks are so immature, I bet if I uploaded this pack of Rie Kugimiya's combat sounds on the nexus they'd all flame me. (Rie Kugimiya is the voice of [insert tsundere anime loli here'] if anyone's interested...)

Yeah it's true that they filtered loverslab in PMs annoying as fuck >.>

and i'm certainly intrested in any voice mods.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2767245 Kugimiya voice (click the first link with the big U)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11781 Itou Shizuka

(BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKA Shout is win x3)

Can someone tell me a good mix of textures for the loli body? My head is always either darker or lighter than my neck and it's causing a horrible seam...

I have a small seam at neck but it's not really bad. I use UNP Body' date=' the last main file on here, , envision face, and version D of this. With all those I'm using the loli mod on skyrim nexus. I'm using the file that either had the name changed or was removed. It's a little taller than the other loli mods we've had but I like it a little more. I haven't noticed any hands and feet seams, but I haven't really checked.

Do you use the main body or the slim one? :s

I use main. Install the main body(or slim if that's what you use), then the body texture, then Ran's head mesh, then envision face. After those add the loli mod. There's a slight seam at neck and wrists(didn't see one at feet). It's not a open space but a slight color difference. I only noticed when I looked as closely to the body as I could(with normal camera).

Quite honest I haven't even looked at slim yet. Regular seems good enough to me.

IS there a way to give that voice to high elves? I prefer to use them.

I use main. Install the main body(or slim if that's what you use), then the body texture, then Ran's head mesh, then envision face. After those add the loli mod. There's a slight seam at neck and wrists(didn't see one at feet). It's not a open space but a slight color difference. I only noticed when I looked as closely to the body as I could(with normal camera).

Quite honest I haven't even looked at slim yet. Regular seems good enough to me.

IS there a way to give that voice to high elves? I prefer to use them.

change the install firectory in the last subfolder from femaleeventoned to femaleelfhaughty.

Did anyone try out the newer edited skeleton I uploaded? I tried to fix it so the legs don't look as big and long. I know how to edit the skeleton now' date=' so if anyone has any ideas about how to make it look better just let me know.

[/quote']

The editor is not difficult, difficult is everyone's aesthetic

Did anyone try out the newer edited skeleton I uploaded? I tried to fix it so the legs don't look as big and long. I know how to edit the skeleton now' date=' so if anyone has any ideas about how to make it look better just let me know.

[/quote']

Yeah, it took me a little while to figure it out but now that I know what to do it isn't difficult. I'm happy to edit it for people so it looks like they want. Everyone could have their very own custom body.

Well ~ ~ good sign

endorse me In this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

Thank you very much , lol~~~~~

[/quote']

Yeah, it took me a little while to figure it out but now that I know what to do it isn't difficult. I'm happy to edit it for people so it looks like they want. Everyone could have their very own custom body.

Well ~ ~ good sign

endorse me In this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

Thank you very much , lol~~~~~

Ok, I endorsed you. I should have done it yesterday. It's too bad they are so against loli stuff there. Have you contacted them about fixing the comment section?

not ya ~ I also consider how to implement

so uh... is there anyone actually working on a mod for loli NPC's?

or is that a off limits?

there is a female child npc to ashen a few pages back somewhere,

and someone was working on a lydia loli but the face texture is messed up.

if you want the chibi lydia mod, i can ask the creator if i can put a link up or have them post it.

so uh... is there anyone actually working on a mod for loli NPC's?

or is that a off limits?

Yes. Children of Skyrim is a massive project, and it will be out soon. It is by the same team that made Children of the Waste for Fallout 3 and NV.