Loli characters

For anyone having problems getting items like amulets to show up on your character changing the Armor Race setting in the race's menu in the CK to NordRace (most likely currently set to DefaultRace) should allow you to wear anything you want.

To fix the height of the first person view you need to edit the skeleton in the _1stperson folder (Data/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson) with NifSkope. You'll need to extract the meshes BSA if you don't already have the _1stperson folder. Once you've extracted the meshes BSA move the _1stperson folder to the correct place in your data folder.

After that open the skeleton in NifSkope and find the block named NPC. Right click on NPC and move your curser over Transform. In the options that come up select Edit. Then in the box that pops up change the scale to 0.8000. Accept the change and save and you're done.

Thanks for the heads up...can you tell me where the Armor Race setting is, though? :<

EDIT: NVM found it. I use SkyEdit cuz the CK won't load on my computer. It crashes after loading Skyrim.esm

@Kalell' date=' blueraga

Would anyone be able to upload and share their modified _1st person.nif files as talked above?

It will take me double the amount of time to do it myself since I lack the skills. Cheers in advance.

[/quote']

Maybe...I'm still testing something out. ...WHOA, that's messy messy messy. Has anyone actually looked in the OrientalRace.esp's armature records files? There's a reason nothing's showing up...look at all the edited amulets...Kalell, your solution is much simpler and got the wings I was trying to use to show on the back of my character, thanks. :D

I uploaded the edited skeleton. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g0yxh7n8a1cg40p

We're just supposed to put this in the oriental meshes folder right? I did that and nothing happened(except once when I changed the name it made the males super huge)

No' date=' Here is where I put it and it works for me in game.

Hi.. New guy here. Can anyone help me? I got the x117 others things from this thread working but riding animation i think is off.. My character clips through horse while riding it.. Is it problem only i have or is it mistake in the mod? I'll post a picture if it helps but after i'v slept some 8 to 12 hours.. I can propably explaing things better after i'v slept..

Hi.. New guy here. Can anyone help me? I got the x117 others things from this thread working but riding animation i think is off.. My character clips through horse while riding it.. Is it problem only i have or is it mistake in the mod? I'll post a picture if it helps but after i'v slept some 8 to 12 hours.. I can propably explaing things better after i'v slept..

Yes, as Likeitsillegal stated, it is perfectly normal bug. It's been here since Oblivion. Clipping via horses, chairs, benches, while using cooking pot...etc.

Posted by Absurd:

Hm found another problem (but that's probably with all custom races except Yaksha cause those got fixed) you can't feed as a vampire.

I don´t know if it helps but Sesame put another version for x117 ashen race. The description says that it "fix a bug related to vampire."

Here is the link

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01246.7z

I hope that helps

This work for anyone?

Doesn't seem to fix it for me.

Thanks for the answers. So every rideable thing has same animation? And to change one would change all.. Unless it could be made race related.. And since i'm no modder it's possibly back to adult races then..

There's a mod called Like a Boss. In it there are a wolf, dragon, dracolich, horker, and mammoth mounts. I've used both the wolf and dragon mounts and there is very little if any clipping on them.

Thanks for the answers. So every rideable thing has same animation? And to change one would change all.. Unless it could be made race related.. And since i'm no modder it's possibly back to adult races then..

There's a mod called Like a Boss. In it there are a wolf' date=' dragon, dracolich, horker, and mammoth mounts. I've used both the wolf and dragon mounts and there is very little if any clipping on them.

[/quote']

Thanks. I remember looking at it some time ago before i dabbled with child races. I'll try that. For some reason it really bothered me that while riding horse the character was partially in the horse.

There's a mod called Like a Boss. In it there are a wolf' date=' dragon, dracolich, horker, and mammoth mounts. I've used both the wolf and dragon mounts and there is very little if any clipping on them.

[/quote']

this is just too nice - thanks for the heads up - just love it..gives me this nice princess mononoke feeling <3

6997838.jpg

[/quote']

this is just too nice - thanks for the heads up - just love it..gives me this nice princess mononoke feeling <3

6997838.jpg

I know that's what I thought of as well. I've also tried to get someone to make the Princess Mononoke outfit but no one has replied :(

It would be so awesome if we could have a character wearing San's outfit with that wolf.