Loli characters

Anyone had luck with changing the default Skyrim children to X117?

This is my first post on your forums' date=' be gentle. I have changed the female children successfully and am willing to upload it so that others can benefit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iatzeq57yca2561

Welcome and thanks for sharing, I have it installed but it doesn't appear to be working.

The female children are still default looking.

Load order: As stated in Readme.

OrientalRace.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AshenGirls.esp

Edit: Nevermind, You've put 2 differently named folders in the download. Textures folder has character, Meshes has one called characters (with an s), I removed the s and noticed the children are now Ashen, But now they have no clothes and have purple odd looking hair. They also still have the same shoes they wear.

Is this still a WIP?

This is my first post on your forums' date=' be gentle. I have changed the female children successfully and am willing to upload it so that others can benefit.

Welcome and thanks for sharing, I have it installed but it doesn't appear to be working.

OrientalRace.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AshenGirls.esp

Edit: Nevermind, You've put 2 differently named folders in the download. Textures folder has character, Meshes has one called characters (with an s), I removed the s and noticed the children are now Ashen, But now they have no clothes and have purple odd looking hair. They also still have the same shoes they wear.

Is this still a WIP?

The purple looking hair means the hair isn't loading the textures.

Curious' date=' what is the fun side of playing as a loli?

Usually looks strange and different, but I'm not sure.

for me its exactly that - I'm playing for decades now and my likings have switched over the years - when I was 15 I wanted my char male and badass- with 20 I thought - fuck that I'm not gay! dont want to see that guys ass all the time when playin...and now almost everything that is commercially released looks and feels the same for me...I want something where I get that strange but nice feeling - to playin the role of a little girl in a dark and gloomy enviroment e.t.c. for example ..makes it more intensiv for me...

I love for example studio gibhli movies - and almost every story from them are around childhood in one or the other way...

for me this has nothing todo with child erotic - I'm a father myself - but sometimes want to be child again :D

First time posting but wanted to thank you guys and that one helpful member for successfully making a loli race. I'm so happy with my Ana :D

I never really had a childhood so I think its fun living it through a toon girl who dons pigtails and the way of the thu'um.

ana.png

I want something where I get that strange but nice feeling - to playin the role of a little girl in a dark and gloomy enviroment e.t.c. for example ..makes it more intensiv for me...

Probably explains it, I tried it out a bit (even though its buggy) everything just looks scary since you're fighting a dragon 5x your size.

Welcome and thanks for sharing' date=' I have it installed but it doesn't appear to be working.

OrientalRace.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AshenGirls.esp

Is this still a WIP?

[/quote']

Sorry for the misnamed folder. This isn't something I'm used to doing.

meshes

skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\Oriental

skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm

textures

skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\Oriental

skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\Skyrim.esm

Those are my working directories.

The being naked part and hair textures missing has me confused or wondering if something conflicted. If any other version of the Ashen race (orientalrace.esp(esm)) is present it could be causing the types of conflict you're telling me. I wouldn't have expected that to mess up the hair though. The female 'children' should be wearing versions of farmers clothes and tavernwench with Dorthe wearing the blacksmith outfit; being naked could also possibly be an effect of having clothing replacers for a different body type if I had to guess.

I'm currently in the process of starting from scratch using Expired6978's tutorial that will make the 'loli' and child races completely separate from Ashen mod altogether to prevent these kinds of problems from happening. I have the race made and am working on setting the race specific meshes and textures along, this includes the fixes for quest completion and vampire/werewolf transitions.

If someone who knows nifskope is willing I could use a version of the x117 skeleton that is actually the same height as the default (just keeping the same proportion.) I have an idea that by keeping it default and manually setting the height of the race in the CK itself will fix the collision problems when sitting and performing animations since this is how the games children were made.

I won't be able to work on this again until after the weekend. My daughter visits tomorrow and the last thing I need is her telling her mother I'm playing with naked dolls on my computer.

Pretty sure this made my freind's chibi lydia mod, stop CTDing.

here is a pic of a pretty basic chibi lydia.

tesv2012030117043246.png

Curious' date=' what is the fun side of playing as a loli?

Usually looks strange and different, but I'm not sure.

for me its exactly that - I'm playing for decades now and my likings have switched over the years - when I was 15 I wanted my char male and badass- with 20 I thought - fuck that I'm not gay! dont want to see that guys ass all the time when playin...

pretty much the same for me, except i got over male characters around the age of 10, atm 18.

Now that I mentioned about the bug issue.

Where are the children in Honorfall Orphanage?

Where my eyes?

Where are my eyebrow?

those are probably issues with non placed textures and meshes.

as for the children, cant help you try outside.

if you got the ashenx117 then you need to get the ashen race mod first,

if you got the nord and breton x117 then they should go off any mods you have that work with female characters. the same for the ashen but you have to put them inside the oriental folder.

Where my eyes?

Where are my eyebrow?

as for the children' date=' cant help you try outside.

if you got the nord and breton x117 then they should go off any mods you have that work with female characters. the same for the ashen but you have to put them inside the oriental folder.

[/quote']

It seems the eyes nd eyebrow issues only affect the x117 race mod.

As for the oriental, possible if you give me a clear instruction?

I think I must've messed up my order.

Also, my x117 head doesnt seem to look like the rest of yous, mines rather . . . old.

Where my eyes?

Where are my eyebrow?

as for the children' date=' cant help you try outside.

[/quote']

It seems the eyes nd eyebrow issues only affect the x117 race mod.

As for the oriental, possible if you give me a clear instruction?

I think I must've messed up my order.

Also, my x117 head doesnt seem to look like the rest of yous, mines rather . . . old.

Ok, so you need to get a few mods then.

you can use this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6953

or you can use any face texture. such as http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7887

you will probably need an eye, and eyebrow mod as-well if you choose not to use the first link i posted. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2464

as for placing them, you pretty much just have to the character assets, and character assets female (Files, not the folder so they need to be loose files laying out in the oriental folder.) in the oriental folder

data>meshes>actors>oriental.

for the texture folder,(these can stay in their folder) you are going to need Eyes, Female, Femalebrows, Male, Malebrows, and tintmasks folders inside your oriental texture folder. data>textures>actors>character>oriental.

there are also some femalebody.dds in there but i dont remember if i had to place those manually.

Ok, since I am still unsatisfied with all the body meshes I decided to give it a try myself. I know how to sculpt in 3D, but I dunno how to import it into Skyrim. I ask you guys and gals to please instruct me.:blush: I would export .obj with nifscope (I like UNP the most so I would use UNP femalebody_0.nif as a base), and after I'm done working on it, how do I get it back into the nifscope to test it and to import it into the game?

Hmm...I seem to have some problem with the x117, both the ashen and the nord/breton. For the Breton/Nord i can´t change the eyecolor no matter what i do and it just stay completely black like she had her eyes completely gouged out, quite creepy.

For the Ashen, the head dissapear completely, no meshes or textures.

So, can someone please help with this that proplem that i´m having?

Hmm...I seem to have some problem with the x117' date=' both the ashen and the nord/breton. For the Breton/Nord i can´t change the eyecolor no matter what i do and it just stay completely black like she had her eyes completely gouged out, quite creepy.

For the Ashen, the head dissapear completely, no meshes or textures.

So, can someone please help with this that proplem that i´m having?

[/quote']

i have a similar issue when my laptop overheats. for the nord and breton.

i cant change the hair color for nord and breton x117s,

as for the ashen head, do you have the oriental head folder, in data>meshes>actors>character>oriental. if not go into your character assets female folder copy the femalehead file, and go back into your oriental folder, create a new folder name it OrientalHead and place the head file in there

Hmm...i have the folder with the head file and still no result.

Strange, when i was playing last night the ashen was working well except for the nord/breton and i dont think its the mods because all i put today was 2 hentai armor mods.

Maybe im cursed to not be able to play as a loli. :(

Hmm...i have the folder with the head file and still no result.

Strange' date=' when i was playing last night the ashen was working well except for the nord/breton and i dont think its the mods because all i put today was 2 hentai armor mods.

Maybe im cursed to not be able to play as a loli. :(

[/quote']

well i cant really help very much since im not a modder but the only thing left i can think of is maybe try changing up the load order of the orientalrace.esm/esp to either the bottom or right under skyrim.esm and update.esm

Someone uploaded a loli skeleton on the Nexus. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's the same as the x117' date=' but since the Nexus mods usually get rid of any loli related stuff pretty quickly I thought I'd give a heads up just in case it was something new.

Page Link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

Download link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/download.php?id=39362

[/quote']

well i tried it withe the ashen x117 by renaming the skeleton, it seems to make you larger then normal children, i cant test that theory out to much because all the female children in my game are ashen >.<

but for the most part it works, i wouldnt go replacing the normal female skeleton with it though. it doesn't feel like a loli to me, more like a teenager maybe 14-15ish