I really dont know what to do or what I'm doing wrong. Everything looks fine, I installed the mods and their requirements, no error or anything showing up.

But for some reason, some odd things tend to happen. Now i have a female character and i tried to have sex with someone (rape). I take their clothes off, and then nother. The NPC just makes a sound, gets up, and thats it. It also happened the same in reverse. My character is about to be raped, they take my clothes off,  and thats it...nothing.

I also woke up to two dogs at my camp that seem to be aroused, be i cant do anything.

i actually wanted to try to get my character pregnant too. So what am I doing wrong? Were the mod supposed to go in a certian order or do I need to download another mod? Its probably something simple but please help.

These are the mods I have:

Dangerous Night

SOS

Aroused Creature

Aroused

Lover Victim

BeeingFemale

Defeat

SexLab Framework

FNIS Sexy Moves

ZaZ Animation Pack

Have you ran FNIS? If you added new animations and use FNIS you have to run it every time in order for the animations to work. You can do this by going to Skyrim folder > Data > Tools > Generate FNIS for users> GenerateFNISforusers.exe

This should fix the animation problems you have, but i dunno how to deal with the other ones if this doesn't fix them.

In addition to the above comments I would add that I had problems with sex animations not running - I solved it by placing Zaz Animation pack above SexLab in the plug-ins order. Also are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager for installing your files? Mod Organizer is a bit more complex but is better at weeding out possible errors in load order.

Archived