CBBE Pregnancy enabled w/o bbp

dabonzors22

I have tried psb and a bunch of other stuff. Even tried removing the skeleton_female.hkx file.

It seems i cant have a pregnancy body without tits jiggling all over the place.

Why would i not want tits jiggling all over the place?

Well, i would like to utilize some of the nipple piercings available in DD and other mods. So far as i know these piercings dont work with bbp.

I guess my real question is: Can I use a pregnancy body and nipple piercings at the same time without it looking ridiculous?

I am sorry if this question has been answered, I did search for it on LL and using google, but was unable to get an answer.

Manually edit an hdt.xml to remove the breast bone entries completely.

Or edit the body and remove the breast weights.

I am not exactly sure how to do either of those. I have an idea what you mean and did some digging but ultimately I just dont have the expertise to figure it out. can you expand a little on how to do it? I cant find an hdt.xml for some reason, I dont know how to even start thinking about editing a body

Archived