What are you currently listening to?

On 7/28/2020 at 5:32 AM, Lustful Phaea said:

Vibes

Chill song, thanks for sharing

13 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

Tarja ❤️

I think it's weird with some of the Nightwish songs. Tarja has a fantastic voice and I love how dark it's colored, it really gives the songs a unique flair. And while Floor in my humble opinion has made this particular song her own, others like Ever Dream just work better with Tarja. I have one of her solo works, too, but funnily enough, I've never been able to get into it.

Currently listening to some heavier stuff. Angela's growls are freaking vicious. We will rise was my original entry way into heavier music.

4 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

I like their old sound from their earlier albums. Wasn't too big of a fan of their drop tune sound, but love the band nonetheless.

True. Their new sound takes some getting used to. Their live show has their old and new songs mixed in and both blend together really well. Saw them last November. Hm... I do have the Comalies CD lying around somewhere... fully autographed.

€ However, Andrea's voice sounds better now than it did back 10 years or so.

NP

(It's one of the best Thrash Albums of the 2000's, if not in general)