[Idea] Chunky periods dinners in skyrim???

Sorus

hi all modders im have an idea. im dream of mod whcih allow u character make periods and show in floor where u can pick up its chunks and use for health potions as drink and food later. Can be ingredient for several delicious meal also. Im wonder also can do this for every female npc when u go to she blood out of she vagina chunks in floor lick it up animation maybe?? restore health and save some for later :shy: . also maybe stain she cloth red to match the bloodings :heart: :heart: :D :D :D :D :D

also when u speak u wife and u tell they cook u a meal? can make yummy period stew for hubby !! ^^

srry english not my firs language any thoughs??

There are some truly disturbing things on this forum.

Forced slavery. Rape. Torture. Sex with all kinds of beasts. Cannibalism. Impalement. Vore. Gore. Women with dicks. Pregnancy from monsters. Men being treated as women. Women being treated as things. Depraved, debased, debauched, dehumanized, and all other manner of horrible things the likes of which no sane person would admit to thinking, let alone liking.

Yet somehow, of all those things you can find here on LL, it is only this thread's suggestion that has actually made my physically ill.

There are some truly disturbing things on this forum.

Forced slavery. Rape. Torture. Sex with all kinds of beasts. Cannibalism. Impalement. Vore. Gore. Women with dicks. Pregnancy from monsters. Men being treated as women. Women being treated as things. Depraved, debased, debauched, dehumanized, and all other manner of horrible things the likes of which no sane person would admit to thinking, let alone liking.

Yet somehow, of all those things you can find here on LL, it is only this thread's suggestion that has actually made my physically ill.

each hav their own :)

some want mod which make they sex with ANIMALS. some want mod which make they hav sex with skeevers :s  but i no tell they stop even if it weird lol

Well done, Feminizi. Your suggestion made me laugh outloud, while trying not to vomit. I think a new "height" of disturbing/ disgusting has been reached with this. (Althought the Fallout "Uterus rip" mod is still the most disgusting IMHO)

But as you said: to each their own. As Jexsam so eloquently mentioned, there all manner of disturbing mods out there. But it is up to everyone to decide for themselves to like/ use them. I, perhaps naively, wish to think that using these mods in a virtual world prevents a lot of people from trying these things out in the real world.

Anyway, I wish you luck in getting someone to create a mod for you. I for one will definately not be using it if they do.

- V.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived