Hentai Creature Crash

Okay, this is mostly to try and understand what the papyrus means or if there is something I'm missing.

When I load the game and try to set hentai creatures to allow player shortly after I exit out of the menus the game crashes with nothing saying and I didn't even get to move about after the crash. everything else works and when reading the papyrus log the error is found I think near the end of the file. I will be attaching the log.

Now to get the rudimentary questions out of the way

SKSE is loaded and working
    FNIS Behavior 5.1.1 loaded and working
    FNIS Creature Pack 5.1
    FNIS Spells 5.0.1 pretty sure loaded and working
    SkyUI loaded and working
    SexLab Framework is loaded and working

yes I've ran the GenerateFNISforUser
    yes there were no errors
    yes I've done the rebuild and clean in the MCM with the clean system
    yes I then waited for the popup in game to tell me it finished
    yes there are animations in the creature animations
    yes the Allow Creature Animations is toggled on
    and yes the creature does train with others

the problem seems to be in the fact that upon toggling the allow player the game crashes. Could I possibly get some help in figuring this out? Sorry I just can't seem to understand the papyrus. Thanks in advance for your time.

Mod load order

Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
HearthFires
Dragonborn
SoS-core
SexLab
SexLab Aroused
SkyUI
Moon_Majora_Secunda
rvenchantingoverhaul
dragon Knowledge spell
cleansespell
better bounties
3eracialskills
guard dialogue overhaul
conjurationhandfx
highervisibilityore
keblade
moon_blue1_Masser
moresmeltables
enchantmentpower
yetiweightless
alchemytreerevamp
pickpockettreerevamp
dragonblood
bds magic
moresoulgems
gemsmithing
longercraftingduration
apocalypse-the spell package
speechtreerevamp
smithing redesigned
sneaktreerevamp
FNISspells
SoS
SoS-Smurf Average
Sexlab nudecreaturesDG
Sexlab nudecreaturesDB
Sexlab nudecreatures
HentaiCreatures
MoreNastyCritters
Sexlab Romance
SpousesEnhanced
lefthand rings
lefthand rings - Dawnguard

If I should put the papyrus in a spoiler then say something and I will, wasn't sure, though I did check the support READ ME FIRST and it said attach so that is what I did.

Download and run LOOT http://loot.github.io There are some issues with your load order (i.e. Sexlab nudecreatures.esp needs to load before Sexlab nudecreaturesDG.esp and Sexlab nudecreaturesDB.esp) that could well be causing your issue.

On an unrelated note, I notice that you don't have any of the Unofficial patches. You might think about downloading and installing them. They address a lot of issues with the game. Here's the link to the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (USKP) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/? The main page links to the other Unofficial patches. Hope this helps!

I've tried this myself to see and for me I'm able to select the allow PC option without problem and it causes no crashes.

Are you changing any other options? i tried with PC and then with NPC using the collar only option after I'd stuck a collar on the NPC and it all worked

2014_08_25_00001.jpg

sorsharavenwing, thanks it was the load order which is strange because I did run loot and it kept putting them in that order. But once I added the unofficial patches loot got smart and placed them in the right order. Thanks for your help.

Thanks pinky it all works now, it seems it was the load order that kept changing when I used loot.

Thanks for your time and all of your help wing. This now has a solution and can be closed.

Archived