SexLabFramework Crashes my saves

Hello Fine ladies and gentlemen, I am having a tough time getting this sexlab framework to function.  I have followed the instructions to the T, and whenever I go into a game, and try to load a save, it crashes.  I only have around 20 mods installed, and just did a fresh install of the game, but to no avail.  When I uncheck SOS, and sexlab framework, the saves work again.  I hope someone can help me, as my champion needs his lovin.  I have attached an image below showing my load order.  I used loot to sort the order.  I also tested a new save with all the functions ticked, and it crashed right after the racemenu.

post-540354-0-47114100-1408956440_thumb.png

Hello Fine ladies and gentlemen, I am having a tough time getting this sexlab framework to function.  I have followed the instructions to the T, and whenever I go into a game, and try to load a save, it crashes.  I only have around 20 mods installed, and just did a fresh install of the game, but to no avail.  When I uncheck SOS, and sexlab framework, the saves work again.  I hope someone can help me, as my champion needs his lovin.  I have attached an image below showing my load order.  I used loot to sort the order.  I also tested a new save with all the functions ticked, and it crashed right after the racemenu.

On my load order SoS comes after sexlab is that your actual sorted order? (dont use MO myself so not sure what i'm seeing)

Piece of mine

Active Mods

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.6]

•  03 Dawnguard.esm

•  04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.6]

•  05 HearthFires.esm

•  06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.6]

•  07 Dragonborn.esm

•  08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.6]

•  09 SexLab.esm [Version 1.59]

•  0A SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

•  0B Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.2]

•  0C SGHairPackBase.esm

•  0D hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0E ApachiiHair.esm

•  0F paradise_halls.esm

•  10 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Also i don't see the unoffical patches which i'd suggest you go get as it helps overall stability so when a mod causes a bit of instability your more likely to recover rather than it being the feather than breaks the camels back and causes a CTD

Seems loading these modules from alternate start was crashing my saves, so I started a fresh game with no mods, completed the helgen opening scene, saved it, and then ticked the mods.  Seems to be working great now.   Time to have some fun :_

I have the unofficial patches.  I forgot to reinstall them, but I had them before, and I had the same results.  If I put SOS after sexlab, it complains about an "out of date" papyrus.

This sounds like a MO only problem :) SoS is currently packaged with a version of papyrus util that is below the version that comes with the sexlab 1.59 patch so while you want sexlab to load first you want it to use the version of papyrus util from sexlab and not SoS

For me that just meant re-installing the sexlab 1.59 patch after SoS so it overwrote papyrus util but as MO is done with virtual stuff I've no clue how you would manage that :)

I have the unofficial patches.  I forgot to reinstall them, but I had them before, and I had the same results.  If I put SOS after sexlab, it complains about an "out of date" papyrus.

This sounds like a MO only problem :) SoS is currently packaged with a version of papyrus util that is below the version that comes with the sexlab 1.59 patch so while you want sexlab to load first you want it to use the version of papyrus util from sexlab and not SoS

For me that just meant re-installing the sexlab 1.59 patch after SoS so it overwrote papyrus util but as MO is done with virtual stuff I've no clue how you would manage that :)

a simple drag&drop in the leftpane ( Install order ) =P no need to reinstall the mod unless fomod installer is fubared ( MO user meself

Archived