[WIP-Test] Bondage Furniture Placer - 2015 03 18 03

• 3 weeks later...

Moin....

Not dead....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42623-wip-furniture-interaction-framework-for-npcs-and-player/

Rog is working on a framework. I just waiting for him to finish(he may send me a test version as soon as he can)...

and i will do my part after that.

Greats

Oli

Edit: And yes... RL did not stopping...but slow down all my modding Projects...

So, did Rog die, then?  :P

More seriously, any clues as to how this might be doing?

TIA

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant mod, you only need to summon carpenter once then make the requesd for item needed then he can go, summon again when needed.

While npc,s are in stocks yes good idea for other roaming npc,s to have sex with them, or wipping them.

You could give them plugs (anus + vag) and set a price for sex to other roaming npc,s, the plugs are then remove until the deed is done then place back,this would give the player an income (gold).

You could also add a spell to make a npc give a sex show with a bottle and roaming npc,s give gold to watch.

Thanks for the work on the mods and as stated above brilliant that you guy and gals put a lot of time into the ideas and build up the mods.

Thank You.

• 6 months later...