Succubus Enemies + [ReVamped]

View File

Check out : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

Adds Succubus to enemies list [Vampires]

They have there own faction so they will kill vampires and others.

New This Release

• Features+ Remember to use Batched Patch.
    1.No Succubus will be the same.
    2.They have own armors
    2.1 - Released
    -Removed all other mods
    -Created my own succubi race
    -Less variety
    -No Scripts
    + Enemy Type [Does not replace anything]
    + New Faction
    +Integrated in the Game World
    No longer 1.gb + Mod
    Plans to add sexlab.
  • Thanks and Credits
  • DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
  • Leather Clothes by Petrovich

Not Working Right?

• Remember to use Batched Patch.

FAQ.

• Faces : Till I fix them open said .esp in CK and highlight the npcs added by these mod and export faces.

Requires

• Nothing

1302923891_succubus_by_erikvonlehmann-d3e32kz.jpg

- I.Z. aka IDzeroNo

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    nothing
  • Special Edition Compatible

Appreciate the unique mod, and all the work that obviously went into it. But a better description would be nice. Are they just unique succubus race NPC's or are they SexLab type succubus that kill with sex? Also if using 7zip, you need to rename the first archive to open it...it doesn't like archives that end in 01.rar for some reason. Just adding an extra letter or number after the 01 IE: succubus enemies.part01a.rar works fine.

Okay, so it's over 3.5Gb unpacked, with over 2Gb's of that being hair textures. Several of the included esp's from other authors are ones I am already using...like Angelic Demonic

So is it required to use the HTB Wigs? or is that an optional thing that I could get rid of to save myself 3GB's of HD Space?

do you have to download all 14 parts?

It would seem so, also its packed so that you have to unpack it all at once...like read part one and it should start unpacking all of it.

yes it's req for now i'll have to make a non hair version.

I downloaded and extracted the files just to look at what's there, and it really seems like a mod which could have been simple but have lots of dependencies... but instead he actually packaged every dependency in with the mod. I don't even know if this will work, as many of the .ESP files are in an options or optional folder, because the mod they originally came with probably wanted you to choose one when you installed it.

Has anyone actually tried installing this?

I too am very curious about this mod. I use Player Succubus Quest, but they still probably will not be friendly... but this needs a better description.

Do they try to rape you? Do they try to seduce you? What makes them 'succubi' other than a fancy, skimpy outfit?

This is under Sexlab Framework, so do they only have sex when enabled by other mods, or do they have like a spell that forces you into sex with them? I'm very, very curious. I'm also slightly excited, but still very very curious.

Its going to be a problem, likely.  The entire mod is about 6 or 7 mods crammed together with an esp written to make Seccubus show up with a huge amount of variety.  They have about a 1 in 6 chance per vampire spawn of being a Seccubus instead.  So your vamps and Secs will fight it out...then I guess they fight the player, kinda short sighted.

I appreciate the work involved with random looks what have you, but this isn't really a finished mod.  Plus, you should have said download this list of mods to make mine work.

Other than that its not really a Sexlab mod, I didn't see anything in the esp that suggested it did anything other than add a new enemy type.

I too am very curious about this mod. I use Player Succubus Quest, but they still probably will not be friendly... but this needs a better description.

Do they try to rape you? Do they try to seduce you? What makes them 'succubi' other than a fancy, skimpy outfit?

This is under Sexlab Framework, so do they only have sex when enabled by other mods, or do they have like a spell that forces you into sex with them? I'm very, very curious. I'm also slightly excited, but still very very curious.

They used succubus powers.

They used succubus powers.

That's pretty similar to: Cars have wheels.

If you catch my meaning.

More information would be indeed good.

For all i've understood from the description is that this mod will change the spawn/leveled lists of vampires to spawn the NPCs from this mod, which are supposed to be succubi.

No screenshots, no details, not even a freakin category.