Succubus Enemies + [ReVamped]

First locked chest in Haemar's Shame.  Opening the chest causes an immediate CTD for me.  Probable cause is because a resource is missing.

Searching bodies results in an immediate CTD.  Probable cause is because a resource is missing.

Third problem was operator error.  I forgot to rebuild the Bashed Patch after deactivating the esp.

I looked into the CTDs and they seem to be a result of the summon succubus scrolls in the leveled list for the mod.  If you use the console to check the inventory of corpses/chests and remove any of the summon spell scrolls introduced by the mod, my experience is that you can loot the container safely.  I opened the mod in CK and noticed that the scrolls do not have any of the required data included to make them complete.  I hope the mod creator has not decided to give up on this because it seems like a good concept and though it may take a bit more work to polish up, it has good potential.

Wulf 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure this was mentioned or not, but Summon Succubus Twins 5.0.1 has a really neat feature to its succubus where if using a certain spell, the succubus would proceed to initiate sex with the targeted npc. Would be nice if you could utilize this feature, perhaps ask the creator Rockfield to have it featured in your mod. Anyways neat mod, hope to see more updates to come.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

SUGESTION:

We have dozens of mods that add seduction spells. Some modifies vanilla spells (Like Calm, to force the target having sex) or others with specific spells (Irrestible Attraction, Mass Match Marker). Is not possible to add this spells in Succubi Enemy for more immersion about the seductress creatures, instead only fighting and cause damage?

SUGESTION:

We have dozens of mods that add seduction spells. Some modifies vanilla spells (Like Calm, to force the target having sex) or others with specific spells (Irrestible Attraction, Mass Match Marker). Is not possible to add this spells in Succubi Enemy for more immersion about the seductress creatures, instead only fighting and cause damage?

• 1 year later...

Okay, down loaded and installed with Enemies 2.0.  This is what happened:

Went to Haemar's Shame.  Vampire thralls are there (check).  Killed the first vamp at the bottom of the ramp leading into the main part of the first cell. (check).  In the main area there were the usual vamps (check).  After I killed them and started searching containers I found a dead succubus with the 'oh-I-forgot-to-include-the-face-gens-and-tints-with-the-upload' thing going on (uhm okay..check).  In the last section of the first cell where there is a cave alcove and there was a succubus (finally) and she didn't do a goddamned thing but wander like a vanilla NPC.  I clicked on her and I got the generic 'what do you need?' response....aaaand her head gen files were also missing.  ( :dodgy: ..check and exit game w/o saving)

For what this is billed as, I have to say it needs a tad more work.

Sunhawken,

You have a good concept and if you need help implementing it there are people here at LL that will lend a hand, and teach you a thing or two about modding morality.  If you think I'm being a dick it's because I AM being a dick about this.  You've hi-jacked other modders' files and uploaded them with a vague mod description with no credit given.  You never took into account mod conflicts or resolutions OR the well-being of anyone brave enough to download your files.  And what you've presented here has the potential of getting modders from other sites severely pissed off.  Did I leave anything out?  Anyone?

I did not jack anything lol SE 2.0 was put out of commission you should be using Succubus Enemies + 

Yea I forgot the faces anyone including the down loaders can fix that.

I don't think you read the description. 

I read the GD  description.  I have no clue how to do what you said. Let alone mess with whatever CK is. I thank you for making a mod , but if your gonna put it out there for people to use  , then expect feedback. Here is mine. Stop being lazy and make a real description of your mod..... this is one of the worst installs i have ever had to do , and i just gave up.  You have no install instructions at all , just like here it is.  I guess that to be expected from someone who had to pull the mod to take plagiarism out of it and re upload.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw that you plan to add sexlab to this this might sound a little nuts but how about adding deadly drain to it to... you lose to one of these things make it so there's a chance she'll just kill you slowly...

Or maybe let you beg for your life

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, slkajhf34 said:

I'm surprised there aren't any succubus enemy mods, apparently people mostly want to play as them. If anyone is aware of an SSE mod that adds succubi to the game please let me know!

Same lmao, they would be perfect with all of the defeat mods too.