Animal Sex animations won't play.

lostami

I have install all the required mods, Sexlab framework, Sexlab match maker, Nude creatures, Creature features, FINS spells, creatures, behaviors, ran FINS after installing mods and sorting done by LOOT.

The issue is that the human participant will animate, but the animal or creature will not animate, but rather stand there running there default idle.

I tried also to get the animations working, i tried so many things and so much, nothing helps!

About FNIS, the most People think they won't need it because they have it already installed.

I've seen that i have FNIS but i had an older version, so i tried to downloaded the new one, and then the Animations worked, because the new FNIS adds also Creature Animations.

On NexusMods you have to download an additional FNIS Package that includes the Animation Files into the game.

Most People who wanna Help don't let you all know that you need an Different FNIS Program wich also imports Animal Animations!

1. - You need FNIS Creature Support!! <-- This No one told me, so i tried it 3 Days to get it  work! :-(

2. - You need this Mods (Look at the Attached Image File)

3. Also check if Sexlab shows Animal Animations, you have to uncheck/or check in on Sexlab.

And don't worry, you cann install ALL Mods with Nexus Mods Manager or an other Mod Manager it works great!

- I've installed everything with Nexus Mod Manager, i will take a look now and show you what for mods i have installed in which order okay?

That was all I've done!

post-462956-0-55420800-1407797497_thumb.jpg

I have been using the latest version of FINS and the animal package as well since the start, the animations were working, then they stopped working.
So sadly I have already tried what you suggest, or more rather I had been doing it that way from the start.

Archived