Bouncing Natural Breasts

I have downloaded all available BnB mods and none have these tutorials. Now when I first ever downloaded when they started to become available, the person who done this great work attached a tutorial now it seems to have gone.. I will contact him now and see if they have one available.

Thanks for the help guys and gals.

Thanks guys, now just have to find how to link it to a body.. as in the readme there is not info on what to do here. I delete the body and skeleton right at the end in blender like he says. and it takes ages to save and is the right size in kb's yet if I try and save with body and skeleton I get 978b. I have took the clothing back into Nifskope and copied all the clothing branches over to a BnB femaleupperbody and all is OK here, yet it seems the clothing was not designed for this body 100%, so I have to go back into Blender and try and do all that pink dot thing in clothing selected and then into edit mode....Think I will just stick with playing the game and using the mods that the pro's are good at..

I am hoping this was the correct place to post this (BNB Thread); I have recently re-installed FONV from the ground up (Updates, FOMM, Sexout~plugins, etc.).

I have finely got the textures working with BNB to my liking (including the face) but am now experiencing issues with the Sexout, well, Sex.. (animations). I am thinking this could possibly be a conflict with the BNB skeleton as I used the vanilla package which I did update via ThaumX's updates on the Nexus.

I have gone through the Sexout FAQ and have messed around with this before but the symptom is when the animations begin, both male and female stand facing each other with no animation (sound effects play)until the end of the sex-delay then they both fall out, excuse the pun, as they normally would.

I am wondering if there is a meshing/collision issue with the BNB and I read somewhere on Lover's Lab that there is a BNB~Sexout Plugin but have not been able to locate it...

Great Work to all, btw, and please excuse my Bethesda-modding N00bishness..

TYVM

That doesn't have anything to do with BNB or your skeleton -- it's an artifact of having another animation mod installed that does Stupid Shit in its animation block. Umpas Dance Mod and others based on it all cause this problem.

There are a few different work arounds. The permanent one is to open the offending ESM or ESP in FNVEdit and delete the bad edit in there, it will be an idle group edit on a group that isn't actually part of the mod -- a vanilla group. Or just disable the mod.

Upcoming versions of sexout may have a popup saying "you didn't read the main post" until you enter a console command' date=' with the flag being reset on important releases. Because I'm a jerk. ;)

[/quote']

ROFL!!!!!! :P

If you are going for maximum shock value just say:

RTFM MotherTruckers!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Upcoming versions of sexout may have a popup saying "you didn't read the main post" until you enter a console command' date=' with the flag being reset on important releases. Because I'm a jerk. ;)[/quote']

Personally in a perfect world I would just have an instant summoning of a dozen DeathClaws in frilly negligee's doing the Can-Can whilst shouting Read the Main Post Dilbit! in a Leroy Jenkins voice whilst a lone GodModded Mirloch begins ripping the player to shreds :)

Upcoming versions of sexout may have a popup saying "you didn't read the main post" until you enter a console command' date=' with the flag being reset on important releases. Because I'm a jerk. ;)[/quote']

Personally in a perfect world I would just have an instant summoning of a dozen DeathClaws in frilly negligee's doing the Can-Can whilst shouting Read the Main Post Dilbit! in a Leroy Jenkins voice whilst a lone GodModded Mirloch begins ripping the player to shreds :)

LOL!! I surrender....you win :P

You can always top that... watch, I'll top Halstrom...

put lipstick on the deathclaws :P

You can always top that... watch, I'll top Halstrom...

put lipstick on the deathclaws :P

LOL! yep that tops it.

Archived