View File

a Zipp Suit based on the skyrim zipsuit

only female character

it is not exactlly a conversion as it was completly reworked meshes and zip textures

no high heels system

see screenshot in download section

it is just a clothing mod with zipp suit.esp easy install

located in a forgoten chest in the imperial city waterfront lighthouse

read the read-me for more informations and credits

thanks to mem4ob4 all textures path are fixed

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    oblivion, zkec or hgec , BBB, female character

Greetings.

Thank you KingKong.

Just one thing : this is a " bad  choice for the location" for your container ( not for me , because i will create as always my own esp  , in fact i 'll merge this outfit to my ZKEC 's outfits mod)  but if i remember well the Colourwheel's Minisuka  ( or probably "Sexy Minisuka" ) mod already use this place ( a container outside , but with 4 or 5 NPCs wearing the minisuka outfit in different colour in the tower ) ... so , it might conflict with the Coulourwheel's mod..

Cheers.

All places are bad choice. In IC elvengarden,marked,arena and Harbor are many Mod chests. Also Cheydinhal and Anvil Harbor.

Then the Problem/confict if People use Better or open City Mods. And in the wilderness you have Landscape, House and quest Mods which can change the landscape.

So in Oblivion are no "good" Locations.

But funny that it is the lighthouse, all my armor clothes and weapon Mod chests are in the lighthouse. I merged all my Mods, reduced the number of chests, and now I have 7 or 8 chests in the lighthouse.

the lighthouse was for me the most accessible for test and deliver a file.esp with a chest .        i could put it directly in player inventory  but it has encombrance .               originaly i was planing to put it  in the grotto where are the tears quest  but could not find it's location  (and could not test as i have just restarted the game.)  no location, no changement to the chest forme nor textures and no enchancement to one set.

for any conflict there is a solution  and generaly it means that those who have to many clothes and armor chests  need to work  as Fejeena  related.

to answear cowgoesmod  comment   !      trousers for men with a zipper in real life  (your dick might suffer a religious change )!!! :P

the lighthouse was for me the most accessible for test and deliver a file.esp with a chest .        i could put it directly in player inventory  but it has encombrance .               originaly i was planing to put it  in the grotto where are the tears quest  but could not find it's location  (and could not test as i have just restarted the game.)  no location, no changement to the chest forme nor textures and no enchancement to one set.

for any conflict there is a solution  and generaly it means that those who have to many clothes and armor chests  need to work  as Fejeena  related.

to answear cowgoesmod  comment   !      trousers for men with a zipper in real life  (your dick might suffer a religious change )!!! :P

Greetings.

Hi kingkong , and thank you for your fast reaction.

I understand , as i already said , it's not a problem for me because i only and always use my own esp ( i don't want to see any english named place/area in my game ... the only exceptions came from SoVvmBr3 ( i like the english comments privided by the Mazkens & the Golden Saints , they "sound" better than in french ...)  and some places in the "DukeCity" mod ( but most of the time i've already changed these names to a "frenchy" version ).

The other and principal reason is that i only run a very little number of .esp ( most of the outfit'ss mods are merged when this was possible).

But .... i also use a lot of Colourwheel's mods ( and of course that " ... Sexy Minisuka " because i use it as ressources for the DukeCity Police Station ...) . 

Why not create a new place ( you just need to locate a zone where there is no pathgrid , most of the time there is no mod  added there , editing the ground ( high map edition is not a problem in Oblivion) . 

I use a lot of "sewers" in the Imperial City  to expand the area each time i add another outfit ( so , yes , each armor/clothe or armor/clothe collection use it own area with or without new NPCs ( it looks like the "test cell" with a lot of doors - and each doors use the texture from a picture of the clothe or armor putted there). 

Anther possibility is to add a house out of the "frontier limit " to minimize the risk of an possible conflict with another mod.

But there is also a lot of custom mods ( like mine) there ! 

Well , anyway , thank you for this add-on to the ZKEC body.

Cheers.

PS : this is a rare thing i like  in Skyrim ... unfortunatly it's diificult to do the same thing in Oblivion  ( even if there is already a mod to craft an fur armor/clothe in Oblivion) : by adding an outfit just to the crafting/forge section, you will not alter/corrupt any place/area.

So , no need to put a container somewhere , no need to add a new script too , no need to place a new merchant etc ...... well that's a very clean way just to add something ( clothe or armor , ring, amulet)  to the game.

And best of all , it's very easy to merge that kind of mods !

Thank you AnnaFly for your interrest .

feel free to do what you want with those files ; as i am not intending to add or change anything to it .

my purpose was just to share those 3 meshes, and generally i never make any files.esp  :  (i add them my self to mbp.esm or replace original oblivion files)

out of the "frontier limit " ? For some People to complicated ( remove borders in the INI ) For most People too far away from all game start Mods and original sewer Exit. And which border ?

Daggerfall, Valenwood, Elsweyr, Morrowind whole Country Mods. one third Black Marsh Mod, I know 4 Mods that use the southern Skyrim, Unique Landscapes cross the borders, Isle Mods near Anvil and Leyawiin. No border left.

And I think you can not find a spot in Oblivion that is not changed by a Mod

A indoor cell near Imperial City is perfect, most Players start the game original or arrive by ship or can fast travel to IC.

No new house is perfect = no conflict with other Mods. ( :D all armor, clothes and weapon Mods with own house, shop or cave ....the last trees in Cyrodiil you can find in gardens of houses)

The Lighthouse cell is not changed by Better City IC Harbor or Unique Landscapes.

And you must not fight rats and mudcrabs ( in sewers) to get the cothes/armor.

And everyone should be able to move a chest in CS ( the ceiling is high in the Tower, you can stack the chests  :D  )

• 7 years later...