Here is something I made for myself, but given that there seems to be some demand for it on this thread, I'd like to upload this here (unless skyrimll or snsd4203 have any objections to it) until snsd4203 has the opportunity to update this mod officially. This is a patch for v3.8 of skyrimll's Alicia Painslut (i.e. you would install this over the original mod's version 3.8). It alters Alicia Painslut's appearance to be as snsd4203 designed. It also adds the outfit in the screenshots to the NPC. This outfit is, however, made non-playable, since it uses Alicia's dedicated skin textures, so it might look odd on another character. The earrings, necklace, and hat are marked as SexLabNoStrip. It does not carry over snsd4203's edits to the dungeon or any other outfits that were in snsd4203's mod but not skyrimll's.

Again, I would like to emphasize to skyrimll and snsd4203 (and the other mod authors from whose work their own was built) that if they have any objection to this upload I will remove this, as they are the original contributors to this project; I am simply making their works once again compatible.

To use, install v3.8 from skyrimll's mod page first, then overwrite with this package. Most of the files in this package are from snsd4203's mod, and it is not required.

EDIT: I'm getting an error message from the site, so I will post a link to a mirror: https://mega.nz/#!vldh2AJB!OLdFO1uvFr9Q4mtYquUixSLIIEtY1cW4Lk4NNek7fvE

^ Link fixed (for some reason MEGA changed the link?)

Here is something I made for myself, but given that there seems to be some demand for it on this thread, I'd like to upload this here (unless skyrimll or snsd4203 have any objections to it) until snsd4203 has the opportunity to update this mod officially. This is a patch for v3.8 of skyrimll's Alicia Painslut (i.e. you would install this over the original mod's version 3.8). It alters Alicia Painslut's appearance to be as snsd4203 designed. It also adds the outfit in the screenshots to the NPC. This outfit is, however, made non-playable, since it uses Alicia's dedicated skin textures, so it might look odd on another character. The earrings, necklace, and hat are marked as SexLabNoStrip. It does not carry over snsd4203's edits to the dungeon or any other outfits that were in snsd4203's mod but not skyrimll's.

Again, I would like to emphasize to skyrimll and snsd4203 (and the other mod authors from whose work their own was built) that if they have any objection to this upload I will remove this, as they are the original contributors to this project; I am simply making their works once again compatible.

To use, install v3.8 from skyrimll's mod page first, then overwrite with this package. Most of the files in this package are from snsd4203's mod, and it is not required.

EDIT: I'm getting an error message from the site, so I will post a link to a mirror: https://mega.co.nz/#!awk1UToC!OLdFO1uvFr9Q4mtYquUixSLIIEtY1cW4Lk4NNek7fvE

You are awesome for doing this!  Thank you!

All right for some reason the texture on Alicia's face isn't showing up correctly. Only her face texture for some reason seems to be darkened compared to the rest of her body which is normal. It was fine initially when I first got her as a companion, not sure why this happened. I tried out if it's reflection problem with the armor or weapon and nothing happened. Also minor texture problem with the corset item where the texture isn't showing up in the preview mode in the inventory, but there's no texture problem when the corset is worn by Alicia.

Seems to be a lighting problem after all, I opened my save today and her face is normal again.

• 2 weeks later...

@Thuuum: I was aware of this and I debated having HDT High Heels be a dependency. However, I came to the conclusion that it was best not to since not everyone uses it, and users could add it in for themselves (and now with your patch) if they so wished. I would have altered the heel mesh as well to avoid the clipping if I knew how to work with meshes. Thanks for the patch!

• 3 weeks later...

I was having trouble getting Alicia to perform any of the expected acts, when using either version of the revamped variation.  I was trying all sorts of things to get it to work. 

-Finally, I installed Version 3.8 by Skymil alone.  I let it play out until the first time I punished Alicia to orgasm.  I saved the game, quit, and installed the overlay version of revamped by TheDriedFinger and now it all works as advertised.-

I initially tried both installed together on a new game and could not get anything to work.

As a side note:  I tried the HDT version by Thuuum and noticed some problems, the most prominent being that all of the ZAZ devices in the basement disappeared.  Regardless, This was the way I found to get everything working. I hope it helps someone else having problems.

Wulf 

@TheDriedFinger: Thanks for making it compatible. I just tried it and it seems to work fine. Got one question though. Since you made the armor non-playable then is that also the reason why telling her to get naked has no effect and why she won't equip any other armor on those slots?

@Thuuum: Like Wulfy said, all of the ZAZ devises seem to be missing.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience, this mod (or maybe it's the HDT heel fix?) completely breaks her intro "sequence".  Without this mod you don't ask her to join, she "autojoins" when you hit her enough times to change...  With this mod she never changes.  And the "asking her to join" part, for what it's worth, isn't UFO compatible.  Thankfully.  If it had been I may not have realized she was *supposed* to change.

The dungeon is just black, i can walk around, hear her take her out of there and she looks fine :) .  It is a black void under the house  the orignal was the same way just darkness.  I can't even see myself am i missing something (Programs)  I have a low end computer but everything else thru game shows up. On mini map it shows exits and i was able to make my way out of there, i hear water and what sounds like fire burning.  :-/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is it possible to have sex with alicia, cause I believe in earlier versions of her she would overpower the player and pretty much have her way with em, or possible to like reward her?? would be kinda interesting and link to a romance between her and the player :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I have a problem: I enter her basement, I find her, but she`s naked without the mods clothes and when I try to speak to her she says nothing. What gives?

The clothes are in a chest. She usually launches into an introduction soon after you enter the basement, so maybe you could try going out and entering again?

• 3 weeks later...

How do i get her more aroused? my highest value was about 490 but then it dropped to -67. what exactly gets her aroused and whats a no-go? 

and how much do i have to get to unlock the second quest stage?

Personally, I disregard the questline and go to the abandoned prison after getting her. Not sure if that's helpful, though.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...