[Beta] DEM Intergation (Demonica NPCS)

Can someone who has previously downloaded the items below please upload these somewhere and send me a link or point me in the direction where I can find them, because without these I find myself just fighting heads with no bodies. The links on these are dead.

Demonica LB3 TBBP v1.01
Demonica Lilith 1.4 TBBP 
Demonica Havok PE 

For Version 1.2. of Mod Blood Daedric TBBP-v1

Mhm, I wonder, though.. Being the 1.5 body out, and the one I'm using, will there be any way to make use of this TBBP for 1.4, or I just wont be able to, since 1.5, theorically, doesn't support it? :(

I noticed somed clothes wont appear in me, either, such as a specific corset or the converted roughspun tunic... ;/ So far these Demoni'qued npcs look really neat, still~♥ 

Just wish we could use SOS' weewees on them..! :'(

what are you talking about? a mesh is a mesh

you just have to copy paste the tbbp mesh in the dem folder to have it

that race wasn't add to the iron armor, gauldur amulet, nordic helm... those won't load on that race, and of course, it's the same for unp and cbbe outfits

and demonica "custom" skeleton is just an older xpms, you replace it with a new one, you have the missing bones

• 4 months later...

you know what? i cant find the half of dependencies you have listed... and also why do you make a mod and do not provide WORKING DL links to dependencies??? i only found one npc so far and shes naked... i dont have a problem with that but i cant do nothing with her because she is damn bandit and i can only kill her... thats worst idea make so beautiful npc to bandits so no one can merry her and such stuff.

Well the idea of the mod is good but realisation is worst so far ive seen.

I hope it gets better i really hope!

• 1 month later...