Becarefull using Dropbox and your privacy.

Never have. None of the online storage/backup sites are safe to put anything that you actually want to keep private on. All it takes is the right price or a strong enough nudge from a given world power and anything they want access to will be theirs.

It your choice, if you think they already can have all your privacy ingore this topic then ;)

I just wanne make people aware of risk with many of those cloud storage or social media thats all, if you think its useless your free to think so then this warning don´t apply to you.

Rule of thumb for me anyways if I wanna keep something private it resides on a removable drive that only gets plugged in when I need it. Overall thats the best way of protecting your privacy short of not ever putting anything you don't want others seeing on any computer system anywhere. There is no such thing as a hacker proof system unless the box has no net access anyways.

Archived