What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

The job market and everyone screaming at me that I'm doing it wrong when they keep telling me do do things isn a way that does not work anymore. The only way to get a job (that pays a living wage) anymore is to do something that puts you in debt to some financial institution for the rest of your fucking life. No one willing to train people for a job anymore. Every employer requiring experience that no one has. Online applications that further ensure you name never gets seen by human eyes. The fact that our economy is trying so hard to revert to the days of the robber barons. 

Thank capitalism because everything is involved around money. Blame the indoctrination of society thats more concerned about there money and materials then people.

The job market and everyone screaming at me that I'm doing it wrong when they keep telling me do do things isn a way that does not work anymore. The only way to get a job (that pays a living wage) anymore is to do something that puts you in debt to some financial institution for the rest of your fucking life. No one willing to train people for a job anymore. Every employer requiring experience that no one has. Online applications that further ensure you name never gets seen by human eyes. The fact that our economy is trying so hard to revert to the days of the robber barons. 

Thank capitalism because everything is involved around money. Blame the indoctrination of society thats more conerned about there money and materials then people.

That pisses me off too, I'm on a work placement at the minute... the fuckers really treat me like a dogsbody...

if I was being paid that would be a little bit more acceptable... but I'm not.

They are also meant to be training me to fill a position... but they aren't... Its really just one great big fucking waste of time... that I can't fucking quit.  

ranty enough for ya :blush:

Liars... Can't f'ing stand them... Not the little harmless white lie kind of people. The people that can't tell the truth if it bit their damn nose off and fed it to them kind of people.

And then those people who pretend to be nice when they have no frickin' clue what's gone on and then say 'I know JUST how you feel' And then gossip about what they THINK happened when they don't know any details whatsoever and you're in the next room hearing it all.

• 1 month later...

One thing in the online world that pisses me off right quick, is when you're playing a team based multiplayer game, and you're the only on on your team doing anything useful. You look over your shoulder and see your teammates playing hot potato with a time-bomb, and as you're looking ahead charging the enemy, you hear a BOOM and gore lands in front of you wearing your team's color. By now I think I could be a champion head-desker. I should try and see how many desks I can head-desk through. Oh, and buy some stock in the Tylenol company. 

That is for sure annoying. But everyone cannot be good in games, the major problems is how people react when you try to explain something or how people are narrow minded and think they are better than everyone.

Guest endgameaddiction

You really piss me off, Okay? You really do. Now, if you would stop pissing me off, I wouldn't be so pissed off for being pissed off when I'm always pissed off. Now piss off...

Im totally pissed off because I cant post a thread here even tho I NEED HELP CONCERNING THE NIF PLUGINS

Im totally pissed off because I cant even change my ava pic

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS HERE? HOW MANY POSTS DO I NEED TO FINALLY GET HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest endgameaddiction

It's called, post. Not sure how hard it is for people to realize restrictions around here. And that doesn't piss me off, it has become annoying that it's a subject being brought up constantly in new topics lately. I don't see any benefit for freeloaders or people who just don't contribute to this fabulous site. It's called a community. Not another Nexus download hub. The nagging doesn't help. Just like people blaming LL because they can't download when everyone else can. But I guess you can't FIX broken. And it's senseless to argue with this type of behavior as is.

Shame on me...

Well, well...I don't get pissed-off very easily... thank the Gods for that... but, any new Boss who comes through the door and thinks his way is the best way... thats annoying as hell! I've been operating CNC machines for nearly 20 years..."You're" fresh out of college with a degree in bussiness management and this is the first time you have ever even seen a CNC... yeeeeah!!!! go away frat boy!!!

Thar I just can't get Steam to install everything from the disk, and instead have to wait for hours until everything is downloaded. I like Steam, I really do, but this is often driving me nuts beyond reason...

Oh and world famine, poverty and all this, yeah, why not...