Questions about voice

elzee

I see there're "mild","medium","hot", but I never heard the voices in "hot" folder. And never heard my voice switch to "medium" from "mild" during sex.

Even when orgasm, my voice is still "mild". 

Did I miss any settings?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I think I've found out why. I'm sorry I can't find the link but I remember reading somewhere that the sounds only progress if your characters 'proficiency' in a particular sexual act reaches a high enough level (i.e. if you have sex enough times). If you look at your SexLab MCM menu, you should be able to find a 'journal' — this charts just how good you are at doing something.

Apparently it's supposed to model real life. 

But considering we're installing sex animations for a computer game to fill our pathetically alone lives with, how would we know, right? ;)

With the exception of victim's in aggressive animations, who only ever use Medium moans, the hot moan is always played during the last/orgasm stage off the animation, regardless of any sex proficiency levels.

Actually Ashal,

You said that regardless of proficiency, 'hot' sounds will play in the final orgasm stage. That doesn't happen in my case -- in fact, the sounds stay the same throughout the entire animation. Would you have any idea what's wrong or how I could possibly fix it?

Thanks again for your reply, and in advance for your help! Very kind of you to give up your time :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that my character (male) does indeed play 'hot' sounds during orgasm. It's my partner (follower, in this case Lydia) who stays monotonous throughout the animation.

Archived