SD+ flowering spriggan not starting

erraddo

i am using sanguine's debauchery enhanced, and everything is working,  managed to get enslaved, but i can't get the "flowering spriggan" quest. if i get killed by spriggans, normal DAYMORL interactions happen, while if i get killed by the enemy called "flowering spriggan", which is actually human-like, i just get enslaved. any help? i tried using some console-summoned spriggans and i also tried the "the blessing of nature" quest to get killed by the spriggan matrons you find at the end, yet i can't get the quest.

I am just guessing here, but did you check the options in SD? 

There is an option under configuaration "Enslavement via Combat". It seems that the default is 100% and (guessing, like I said before!) I would imagine that it overrides the other chances, because you always get enslaved via combat at 100%.

I have it set to 50% right now, just didn't happen to stumble into any spriggangs yet ^^

I am just guessing here, but did you check the options in SD? 

There is an option under configuaration "Enslavement via Combat". It seems that the default is 100% and (guessing, like I said before!) I would imagine that it overrides the other chances, because you always get enslaved via combat at 100%.

I have it set to 50% right now, just didn't happen to stumble into any spriggangs yet ^^

As Gorn said make sure you have the quest enabled.... the spriggans should not be aggressive if that is on and no bears around....  aside from that 

is a husk which infest the pc.

i tried with 50% it didn't work... about the quest being enabled, i think you mean the quest marked in the mcm, and it isn't but i can't mark it myself, like "Enslavement!" which was marked when the quest activated for the first time.

i tried with 50% it didn't work... about the quest being enabled, i think you mean the quest marked in the mcm, and it isn't but i can't mark it myself, like "Enslavement!" which was marked when the quest activated for the first time.

You need to look under Death Alternative On Blackout scenarios.

If checking the quest there doesn't work, wait for the next update. I worked on the Spriggan quest and the way it starts should be improved.

Edit: If you have other questions or issues, please ask them in the main forum thread for SD+. It will be easier for me to answer there.

Just something that happened to me: I finally encountered a flowering spriggan and she so handed me my butt.....

I had a quicksave just before the encounter, so I tried to change some of the settings in DA and SD+.

For me it worked when I set the "Perc. Health Large Hit" higher in Death Alternative. It seems the flowering spriggan dealt some huge damage while in bleedout and even though the animations for the quest started, the last blow actually seemed to deal so much damage that it triggered the DA instant death. Instead of setting it to 0% (turning it off), I set it to 700%.

After that, my character seemed to survive the high damage hit and the animation sequence started and went through. Maybe this will work for you too.

(Or turning it off entirely by setting it to Zero, something I didn't think of, while trying it :) )

Archived