I can't download Steam mods, can someone tell me another way?

Joedpa

I simply cannot download mods from Steam. I tried everything, it will never work, so do not try to tell me steps on how to download, that's not what I am asking.

I want to download thi popular mods:

- Unlimited Enchantments
- Realmshatter Armor Pack, (Updated 05/13/2012)
- Epic Creatures of Skyrim
- Heavy Holy Armor
- Plate Armor Plus
- Silver Knight Armor (Special Ver)
- Marriage Mod - To Have & To Hold
- Birds and Flocks
- Lightweight Potions and Poisons
- HD Plants + Herbs
- Faction: Pit Fighter
- Faction: Pit Fighter Travels Add-On
- Quest: No Mercy
- Quest: Sorcery
- Quest: Sea Of Ghosts
- Quest: And the Realms of Daedra
- Quest: The Bigger They Are

That's all, but Steam will never allow me. Peroid. So, can someone please upload them in somewhere else for Talo's goodness? Please? Or where are they also available outside of Steam? I REALLY WANT THEM!!! :'(

Why don't you just pm the mod authors themselves for a mirror?

Usually their kind enough to respond and provide a mirror if it is a legitimate problem.

Guess I'll try that, at least with the quest ones. But I first need to find out where the "send message" option is. I already completed skyrim on PC. No new quests = no fun at all.

But still, some of them must be somewhere else... right?

You could try a google search.

But I really doubt other people are going to provide legitimate mirrors.

Since you can get into a whole lot of trouble re-uploading a mod you didn't create somewhere else without prior permission.

You could try a google search.

But I really doubt other people are going to provide legitimate mirrors.

Since you can get into a whole lot of trouble re-uploading a mod you didn't create somewhere else without prior permission.

Do you know how to send a message to someone on Steam?

Guest carywinton

Currently there is no "PM" system in the Steam client or on the "GreenLight" Workshop. Unless the person is on your "Friends" list. You can click on the Modders profile pick in the Workshop for the mods you need assistance with, then add a "Comment" to their profile page. There is currently a topic asking Valve/Steam to add this feature.

Does someone know how to install mods from steam like... in a non-steam Skyrim?

Supposedly that is a method when your Skyrim or Steam does not detect the game correctly.

I tried using that trick that people claim it works, but it has not worked for me either.

Archived