Vindictus Mod Collection

Use a browser extension to block sending the referer to imgur, or from loverslab. I'm using "Referer Control" in Chrome.

Some explanation: Imgur blocks all image requests that come from loverslab. Browsers automatically include the referer (loverslab.com in this case) in all image requests. If the referer is not included, Imgur will not know where did a request came from

When you load the image in a new window, the request doesn't come from this site, so it works. After an image is shown, the browser caches it and always will work because it's loaded from the cache.

Use a browser extension to block sending the referer to imgur' date=' or from loverslab. I'm using "Referer Control" in Chrome.

Some explanation: Imgur blocks all image requests that come from loverslab. Browsers automatically include the referer (loverslab.com in this case) in all image requests. If the referer is not included, Imgur will not know where did a request came from

When you load the image in a new window, the request doesn't come from this site, so it works. After an image is shown, the browser caches it and always will work because it's loaded from the cache.

[/quote']

So why use imgur at all if it blocks requests from this site and why does it block this site? I've seen a lot of ignorant people using it in other threads and they never seem to learn. There are a bunch of free image hosting sites out there. If I try to post an image and it doesn't show up, I do something about it.

Use a browser extension to block sending the referer to imgur' date=' or from loverslab. I'm using "Referer Control" in Chrome.

[/quote']

So why use imgur at all if it blocks requests from this site and why does it block this site? I've seen a lot of ignorant people using it in other threads and they never seem to learn. There are a bunch of free image hosting sites out there. If I try to post an image and it doesn't show up, I do something about it.

I guess they ban LL because someone used Imgur with illegal content from this site. Hotlinking inapropiate stuff bans the user and the whole site according to the Imgur TOS: [spoiler=Imgur TOS]If someone else might own the copyright to it, don’t upload it. Don’t upload gore, obscenity, advertising, solicitations, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages illegality. Don’t hotlink to such content, or to file-sharing or torrent sites. Don’t be a troll or a jerk. Don't impersonate someone else. If you do (and we will be the judge), or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from

Why does people use it?

It's widely used in a lot of sites and seems a good service. Note that uploaders may not be aware of the blocking issue because the cache thing. I'm sure their images work fine for them even in LL.

But yes, use of Imgur on this site should be avoided.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Eagle Heart shield is using the wrong mesh. Looks normal in the menu, but appears as an Ebony shield once equipped.

Other than that, everything is pretty top notch.

EDIT: Got into the CK

Found the culprit, under the Female Biped mesh section, it has Ebony Shield listed rather than the correct mesh.

Just extracted the heros.bsa ( comes with the Mod pack download ) and put the shield meshes in the correct file structure, and redirected to the correct mesh.

I'm about to test the new updated Esp, BRB.

Oh wow..... I finally figured out the problem so don't answer my question. And thanks for the set, it's my best so far. That boss always was fun in Vindictus.

If i may say something, the fallen angel armor seems not to be included in the .bsa file from the Vindictus Package. I opened the .esp file and saw that the mesh should be in the clothes/fallenangelcloths folder but I couldn't find this folder. It would be realy nice if you could fix this.

• 1 month later...