Vindictus Mod Collection

I love the succubus voice mod' date=' but there are a number of common character sounds that aren't included, such as the "out of breath" sound you get when you're out of stamina. I know the succubus has more voice sounds just from watching the youtube videos, could someone repack the mod to include more? I'd do it myself, but I don't have a copy of Vindictus or any experience modding Bethesda games.

[/quote']

I agree. Succubus has so many crazy sounds that I kind of missed here. All the breathing sounds that she has, and the sound that is made when she is low on hp. totally wishing someone with experience might repack :3 i tried but ended up crashing my game as usual. lol

Oh I also am thinking about making a request on a port for the succubus break off models. Without the hat and yeah.. maybe with bbp <3 o_o

vindictus1.jpg2011310184856616.jpg

i would love such a person forever

That would be awesome!

But i think this screams for CBBE more :)

Oh I also am thinking about making a request on a port for the succubus break off models. Without the hat and yeah.. maybe with bbp <3 o_o

vindictus1.jpg2011310184856616.jpg

i would love such a person forever

That would be awesome!

But i think this screams for CBBE more :)

Ah, cbbe would be perfect! I really hope someone does this eventually xD

Also, just tried the temptress dress too. Looks great :D

Temptress Dress for CBBE On the Nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15512

Don't Know if anyone put this here already' date=' is done by fizz99.

[/quote']

I downloaded this and it works great.

Looks awesome too!

I hope a lot of people gets it before is deleted on the Nexus.

The person made the armor themselves I believe. They didn't rip the textures off the game. So it shouldn't be removed.

Other than all pics broken, i DLd the Pack and a bunch of armors don't even show up.

in console or anywhere else, like the ones that are actually listed to have been fixed.

Ex: Blood Prince, Rage(Vehemence Set), DarkCrest, Frost Hunter, NightMare, or any of the weapons. However "HERO Ti Costume" does show up and when clicked on crashes the game, as expected, although it was said it was removed. so is anyone even supporting this anymore? last couple pages seem to be nothing but problems.

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

Not sure if there are any copyright regulations/enforcement on steam (nexus doesn't allow these)... might want to tread carefully with imported armors. Some of these are taken from naver who aren't too fond of some of their stuff being widely shared, again copyright reasons.

Probably a good idea to keep this stuff out of the spotlight.

Well, sorry but ... China has never honored intellectual property laws and consistantly reverse engineer and duplicate nearly any product in the world that has market value. America has been trying for decades to get China to comply with its patent and trade ethics and laws to no avail so do you really think they deserve the courtesy?

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

Not sure if there are any copyright regulations/enforcement on steam (nexus doesn't allow these)... might want to tread carefully with imported armors. Some of these are taken from naver who aren't too fond of some of their stuff being widely shared, again copyright reasons.

Probably a good idea to keep this stuff out of the spotlight.

Well, sorry but ... China has never honored intellectual property laws and consistantly reverse engineer and duplicate nearly any product in the world that has market value. America has been trying for decades to get China to comply with its patent and trade ethics and laws to no avail so do you really think they deserve the courtesy?

yes

So there is no way to get EP10 Lann aet of armor.

I'm pretty sure if you just poke around on those Naver sites. or one of those list of mod websites you can go to you'll find it.

I got the Ti clothes from another source (not this download cuz it's a broken file :P).

I like to apologize for my previous post about nothing showing up (armors and weapons) it was I who had a NMM conflict after DLing the female mods separately from other sites. everything seems to be working fine now. although no pictures working still sucks. I eventually found some pictures for these on a Russian site. Lol didn't know what i was not getting ha.

Although its kinda sad as the pictures show aren't actually that texture set for the armors. Like the Guardian set picture shows Blue/black and transparency, i get Red/white as default. and the Shining Will set is either all black or all white not actually even that shiny. and the Fallen Angel set is just white/black, not the red/black like the pics.

Does anyone know where i can find photo appropriate textures? all my searches yield the same downloads.

I merged the stand-alone mods on these thread plus others around the net. I fixed enchant, craft and temper in some sets as also the ground models. I changed some names in order to make them more easy to find as also to be better recognized by Favorite Menu mod. I added a few new mesh variants.

A Retexture NMM installer. If this one is fully uninstalled, it won't necesary to install the original package because this last one is a BSA pack.

I hope that this can help those with issues due to a large amount of mods.

EDIT: For those that ask even if it is quite clear in the description due to some problem with glasses or other kind. This merged package includes those Vindictus STAND-ALONE mods already shown in the first post of this very same thread, meaning that are those mods separated from the first Vindictus Pack. For those that ask if this package is update, it is already quite clear in the original description of this post that the package includes the mods already mentioned, plus some mods around the net, meaning that were not posted on this thread and I made some fixes already mentioned in the description.

[spoiler=Merged Pack]

http://www.mediafire.com/?w41vqrc7a0uts78

[spoiler=Retext Installer Pack]

http://www.mediafire.com/?42h3g5yelyy5k32

[spoiler=Images]

screenshot1zf.th.jpgscreenshot2jnf.th.jpgscreenshot3mr.th.jpg

screenshot4js.th.jpgscreenshot5m.th.jpgscreenshot6pp.th.jpg

vindictusheroes2retex.th.jpg