Vindictus Mod Collection

The pictures are all down :( I have no idea what vindictus is... is it a game? O_o Could you put the pictures back up plz? :D I'm very curious!

To learn about Vindictus is possible by searching on google or any other search engine that you prefer.

About the issue with the pictures: you could have learnt about the issue and how to watch them if you read just a few posts on the last pages in which several people were just asking the same thing and and some members did answer how to solve the problem like on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I've put the mod in my data folder, i checked it in Data Files but the textures wont appear in game, i can craft all armors and weapons, but they are all invisible and i tried the showracemenu and it didnt work neither.

Can someone please help me, i really want this mod to work :o.

I've put the mod in my data folder' date=' i checked it in Data Files but the textures wont appear in game, i can craft all armors and weapons, but they are all invisible and i tried the showracemenu and it didnt work neither.

Can someone please help me, i really want this mod to work :o.

[/quote']

You lack of information in your issue description. You are writing quite in general leaving aside some important technical details useful for others to understand your problem and guide you to solve it.

Try to not be vague in your description and give more details about the specific Vindictus Mod with you are having issues because if you are able to see correctly you will find out that there is not just one mod at the first page of this thread, also inform about your game version and data folder.

In advance I could tell you some times the invisible or transparent textures are due to a large amount of esp files or the lack of the last game update.

okay so, I installed the Vindictus Package. I put the .bsa and .esp files in the Data folder of skyrim. I checked the Herose.esp in the Data File of the Skyrim Launcher. When I run the game, everything works fine. The problem is when i go to the forge, i can see the names of all the armors but i dont see the textures, its like if its nothing. So when i equip, lets say for example Darkcrest boots, my feet will become invisible. I tried to do showracemenu but it didnt do nothing.

Is there a version needed so the mod can work?

What should I do?

i fixed the Guardian Set Gauntlet cliping and realind the boots and weighted it to the foot an toe bone

i did it about a month a go for guilmonex and forgot about it :angel:

if its still relevant and not been fixed yet then here if it has then ignore this

Thank you, very appreciated. Thanks for sharing and good job.

okay so' date=' I installed the Vindictus Package. I put the .bsa and .esp files in the Data folder of skyrim. I checked the Herose.esp in the Data File of the Skyrim Launcher. When I run the game, everything works fine. The problem is when i go to the forge, i can see the names of all the armors but i dont see the textures, its like if its nothing. So when i equip, lets say for example Darkcrest boots, my feet will become invisible. I tried to do showracemenu but it didnt do nothing.

Is there a version needed so the mod can work?

What should I do?

[/quote']

In advance I could tell you some times the invisible or transparent textures are due to a large amount of esp files or the lack of the last game update.

At least you now said the package with you are having problems but still you keep being vague by not informing game version and your data folder. Even so follow what I said in my quote.

Sorry i have a problems with textures in game, when i load my game with the armour in my char all is well, but if changed the armor it became invisible or missing texture, i have installe heroes,esp and bsa in my skyrim version 1.6, my pc is an alienware x51 8gb ram ddr, nvidia gtforce gx555t 1gb, is a kind of load order issue, and thanks for those incredible armors, sorry for my bad english

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having the same issue as AIRO333, the textures load fine if I have the item equipped when I start, but if I equip them afterwards then the textures do not load. I have tried using the textures as loose files, adding the .bsa to the resource list, and various spots in my load order. No luck. Funny thing is, this only happens on my male character, my female character's armors work fine.

So' date=' after being inative for who knows how long I decided to come back just to post some things that you people might enjoy (A LOT) as I was very astonished to discover this site. I'm glad I'm Japanese or else I would've never stumbled across this site.

[/quote']

Oh, the mods consist of:

Paladin transformation 2

Dark Knight transformation 2

Chiulin set w/ swift helmet

Red and Black Raiders set

Succubus Set

Temptress Set

A custom female set that consists of different armor combinations

Keaghen Set

Wonderland Set

That's all that I've found so far. If anyone still checks this thread and is interested in these mods i'll be glad to link them later.