Which FOMM?

Nergui

While waiting for Sexlab Aroused to be rebuilt, I've decided to play FNV since I did buy it <cough><sough> ago. Although the biggest inspiration was watching MXR's really funny FNV videos.

Initially I want to start out mostly vanilla, but with some UI enhancement (Darn, MCM and oHUD) but installing these is tricky. Especially as there seems to be two different FOMMs with the same version number (one here and one on Nexus)(different CRC in the archive).

Are they the same or if not, which one to use?

There's a fork of it on the Nexus from the original that I *believe* is the same one as the one here that both nivuseverto (do I ever spell his name right?) and prideslayer work on.  That said, I get the one from here to be on the safe side.

niv sometimes uploads new builds there or to other places, CRCs not matching is normal since the ones in this thread are compiled by me, the ones elsewhere are compiled by him. Unless we have exactly identical build environments and options (and we don't), then compiling the same code will result in two different executables.

Archived